Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #23
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONKAT View Post
Yea it made sense.!, I was just kinda hoping we'd see a newer version of the cat's lair kinda like with the thundertank!. either way, this should b kool too!
There sorta was, but it was destroyed, lol. I imagine that when/if they go to rebuild Thundera, they also might rebuilt the lair/temple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONKAT View Post
I still wonding if the tank can hold more cats , than the toy. lets hope so. because if u think about it... the toy thundertank holds 3 figures, if u add those "side" racer carts. , in reality, that leaves snarf and 1 other cat out in the dust, because wily kid/cat, have their boards...thats kinda why i wanna know if maybe the back or cockpit holds 2 people but from the looks of it on the last show, its only1. hope that makes sense lol
Well, going off of old design sketches, it looks like the tank's cockpit might be able to hold two cat's. We'll have to wait and see if this stays true, or if it was something changed for the actual show. Snarf I imagine could rid along in Lion-O's ThunderRacer, and Cheetara could sprint along side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolza_khyron View Post
i was thinking it was more like the way some dog owners cut the tails off of their dogs on some breeds.

it might be cruelty to us, but it might be a fashion symbol to them.
I'm not sure this is the reason for all dog owners and breeds, but for Jack Russell Terriers it's a health concern. My family's had two JRT's, and my grandfather used to breed dogs. For JRT's and certain other breeds, if their tails aren't docked, they'll be thin and frail, and could end-up having some serious issues later on (infections are what I've heard the most about). I'm not sure if health reasons will be a factor for the cat's when deciding to have their tails removed, but I could see it being a potential factor.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote