Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #89
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepySariFan View Post
While I'd like to believe that both that and their bit about it not being cancelled both came from Dan, I see no reason to believe that both are. Like this site, they're bound to get their info from multiple sources.

Quote:
I'm definitely trying to inject some humor. I'm very tired of being stressed about this. I shouldn't be, since it's just a cartoon and everything, but I need ThunderCats for motivation at work right now.
Ok, I was hoping the whole "twat" and "twatting" thing was an attempt at humor...

Quote:
I'd consider this doing something. Thanks for doing so.
No problem. I've got a couple of friends that I'll be able to convince to do the same, and there's bound to be at least one more way I can too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
This is what Dan has said word for word on FB.

"If everyone is reaaaallly worried about it, stand up and shout. Let your voices be heard. Help get the word out. It's not over till Mumm-Ra wins! Keep your chin up and enjoy the show!!"
I don't have a Facebook account anymore, so I didn't know he said that, lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Personally I think it means that nothing is concrete yet. Like decisions are still being made.
I'm hoping that's the case. Not having everything finalized for next year would have been why Dan wasn't able to say anything on the subject.