TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #10
Mongor
You got red on you.
When Wave 2 was revealed, and maybe my memory is playing tricks on me and I'm mistaken, but didn't they say the release was late January/February? Thus meaning they should finally start making the rounds to retail around now. However people started snagging them up in Novemeber ( lucky bastards ) causing a frenzy here of how the line is dead and can't find them, etc. Bottom line, the show is back on, we don't need any "experts" predicting it's success or cancellation before it even airs and major online retailers like Amazon are starting to get the Wave 2 goods. If I'm right about the Wave release date then everything is falling into place like it should ( toyline available when the new season started ). Is Thundercats in trouble or thriving? I don't know. I'm not an expert and I don't think anyone else is either. Let's just see what happens and stay positive. Too much gloom and doom here with little to back it up. This is not a dig at the OP and I do wish Bandai would give more info, especially on what's up with the Classics line but just give it some time. We''ll have all our answers soon enough.
Mongor is offline   Reply With Quote