TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 01:14 AM   #16
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
It's hard to stay optimistic when you visit the stores and:

• The Walmart where you first saw the 8 inch Classics, 2 pegs of Classics, 4 pegs of 6 inchers, and 12 pegs of 4 inch figures, along with dedicated space for the tank and mini-vehicles, the sword, gauntlet, and other role play items, and the Cats Lair now displays 1 peg of 6 modern inch figures and 1 rack of 4 inch figures.

• The TRU where you first saw TC figures and picked up 6 inch Mumm-Ra and had the full product lineup now has some Thundertanks, a neglected Armor of Omens, a few 4 inch Mumm-Ras, and a handful of beaten up 6 inch moderns.

And the like. 3 TRU's, 2 Wal-marts, and 5 Targets in my area and none of them have anything than what feels like leftovers at this point. The major Wal-mart which went fullout Thundercats now displays them in the rear of the store next to the clearance crap. It's more in-line with a dead line then one that's just waiting between waves.

Now I'm no fool; I know that my stores don't reflect anything but my stores, but as I said, it's hard to think of the brand as anything other then dying when there's nothing but remnant product on the shelves and it's been how many months since there was a show before this week?
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote