Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #5508
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Tygra has been in the triangle for quite a while.

episode 6~ Tygra has a shocked look watching Cheetara and Panthro tells him to stop Drooling

episode 9~ Cheetara and Tygra are sleeping leaning on each other with Lion-O looking on angrily.

episode 11~ Lion-O tells Tygra they're going to have to settle things about Cheetara. Later Tygra saves Cheetara's life instead of Lion-O.

episode 12~ Lion-O starts bragging to Tygra that he's going to win her

episode 13~ it all comes to a head and they fight over her and at the end she chooses Tygra.

Triangles don't start with the person makes their choice, that's when they end. You have a triangle when you have two people wanting one person and you don't know who the person is going to choose.
Episode 9 cheetara leans on tygra he was not sleeping on her.

Triangle start when all three parties are involved. Tygra had shown some interest in cheetara. We have yet to see why cheetara is following lion-o around in episode 14.

We got the flash back of T/C. I am sure we will get another flashback on why cheetara follows lion-o around in E14 (they said they would explain this in 14).

No, triangle don't stop so early in the story when it is important in the story.

Dr. T: Yeah, I noticed that little riff between Cheetara and Lion-O – she keeps following him around and looking at him – then that disappeared for a few episodes.

MJ: That little character beat of Cheetara's, following him around, we don't give a definitive answer to that until, I think, Episode 14. If you invest in the show, with each episode you'll get more out of it.

He was talking about L/C.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-30-2012 at 02:16 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote