TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 03:25 PM   #72
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
Some more eps!

Return of the ThunderCubs: A very good episode. Mumm-O was fun. I like the Ratstar; I almost wonder if the Stargate Tel'tak/Cargo ship is based on the design.

The Formula: Meh. I certainly didn't have any problems with the episode, but it felt very mediocre.

Locket of Lies: Great episode. Loved the trap, some great animation, enjoyable and developed characters and a strong premise.

Bracelet of Power: War? WHAT WAR!?! Fantastic episode. Again, this episode re-enforces the idea that Tygra and Ben-Gali are near interchangable and that the new cats bring so little to the mix that they're forgotten about for the entire episode. Still, utterly fantastic. Animation seemed better then the norm as well.

The Wild Workout: I'm quickly coming to loathe the Lunataks. Their plot was stupid (Seriously, insultingly stupid) and I don't like any of them save Chilla. Another episode where the new TCats were strangely absent. That said, the Mumm-ra plot was quite strong and enjoyable. I even wondered how Snarfs tail remained unfrozen and got a funny explaination that made it work. Not sure how to rate this episode.

The Thunderscope: Fantastic episode. Not much more to say, great episode.

Only 3 episodes left in the third season; hopefully they're good ones!
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote