TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
zerocool779
Thunder Kitty
Man, I truly hate to do this, and I have been mulling it over for almost a month but I am running out of options and time. I start law school in the fall and I need money to move so I am offering up my New Thundercats prototypes up. I purchased almost all of these off of eBay. The ones that weren’t purchased through eBay were sold directly to me from the seller at a later date. I am sure the pictures speak for themselves. There are 13 total. I am hoping someone from the forums picks these up so I don’t have to list them on eBay. I want to sell the all in one lot. Please look these up on eBay under completed items and see what I paid for them and what they are going for. I figure I am about 450-500 into the prototypes but let’s come to a price both of us can live with. I also am going to list all of my sealed figures. There are no duplicates. It may look like some are the same but I managed to get all the variants. I think. From grunes two symbols to tygras short and long whip and tygras small and big eyes. If you have any questions please shoot me an email. I work at night so I sleep from like 8-3 in the day but I will email you back. Thanks guys….
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (18).JPG
Views:	14
Size:	571.4 KB
ID:	989Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (19).JPG
Views:	7
Size:	466.3 KB
ID:	990Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (20).JPG
Views:	8