TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #17
Mongor
You got red on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
Now I'm no fool; I know that my stores don't reflect anything but my stores, but as I said, it's hard to think of the brand as anything other then dying when there's nothing but remnant product on the shelves and it's been how many months since there was a show before this week?
This I agree with 100%. The show had such great momentum going into Christmas and BAM! Done. Repeats again. It's not like the 13 episodes were consecutive either. There was a large gap before those final 4 or so. CW handled this so poorly. Why pull something successful right before Christmas? Idiots. 4 months later almost and it's back and I agree, kids have forgotten but I'm optimistic that they can win everyone back and be very viable. That is if CW and Bandai get their sh*t together. Those are the only 2 factors standing in the way of Thundercats success. Hell, I'd be fine even if Bandai lost this license and it went to someone who handled it better than Bandai. Just smarten up and get good product out....at least until CW screws everyone again....
Thundercats is a great show and again, as long as it's running new episodes and people know it's on, I'm confident this could be turned around.
Again, I'm no expert. Just my opinion.
Mongor is offline   Reply With Quote