View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #28
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
Too many factors are pointing
...at nothing.

No offense, my posts werent necessarliy directed at you. There has been NO word from cartoon network, bandai, warner bros or Jesus about the show or toys coming to a stop.

1. Show moved to a new time slot - big whoop. happens all the time. It moved to Saturday morning....hmm....tell me again when kids watch cartoons for hours on end? It aint Friday night!

2. The show took a long break - so what! have you ever watched a recent tv series lately? I dunno, Maybe I'm LOST on this one.....can someone explain it to me?

3. No new toys at Toy Fair - Because they announced the new toys months earlier! The said back in late 2011 that the SPRING line could start showing up as early as DEC 2011, which they did. and then OH MY GOSH NO NEW NEWS AT TOY FAIR!!! THE LINES BEEN CANCELLED!!

seriously?? Do I need to go on? I mean its like people WANT this line to die with all the negative speculation.

------------------------------------

What about this.....

1. Maybe Cartoon Network "tested" the Friday timeslot ( I mean seriously...who watches TV on a friday night? maybe a movie with your girl so you can (bow chica bow wow...) but not tv). Maybe they didnt want to WASTE a saturday slot with something they didnt know it it was going to be successful. It WAS successful so they put it into a more prominent slot.

2. Its a new show with new charactors, new everything (almost everything...) that hasnt aired in 20 years. They would be stupid not to be a little skeptical about it. it if bombed, they sure dont want it taking up TV time of something else that could be making money. So I'm sure during the break they were making important decisions on the show, how to make it even MORE successful.

3. The Toys....Seems to me the first wave of wave 1 nearly sold out EVERYWHERE. when stores restocked they SOLD OUT of the harder to find charactors....and finally the last restock was ment to last a while. which it has.
and with Wave 2 nearly all the new charactors are sold out. I mean people CAN NOT find Claudis. its because they are SELLING!

I mean when was wave 1 released? Last July/August?? they were for sale for 7/8 months and your surprised they are on clearance JUST now. (the Target Clearance thing HAD to have been an accident. there is NO WAY any retailer in the right mind with pretty much put something on clearance that fast after it hits THEIR shelves) ALL the targets I've been to still have everything at full price.

They release wave 2 and within 2-3 months your already expecting wave 3 and figuring since they dont have any new news they must be cancelling the line and show???

I just dont see the logic where the how/toys are done.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote