Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #36
Dr Kain
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
The shattered Green Goddesses, the cracked Robotos, the trunkless Snout Spouts, two right legged Swift Winds, the incomplete Wind Raiders, and the many figures who have ankle joints that are as stiff as a wet noodle and incapable of ever standing find that statement hilarious.

And at twice the price of a TC figure to boot.
First off, there was never any proof that the Wind Raider was missing weapons or that Swift Wind had two of the same legs.

I agree on the ankles, but you act like Bandai has perfect QC. The 8inch Tygra has a bobble head. The 8inch Lion-O's connector piece on his belt would fly off the moment you moved his leg. Bent weapons, loose hands, poor paint aps, etc. Hasbro is no different. All toy companies have QC, it sucks, but it is how much they actually care about the license that matters to me, and Bandai has shown time and again that they are not really interested in Thundercats. They did it just because WB asked them to.

However, if Mattel had been relesing the figures, we would have all of the cats by now in 6inch scales, we would have had a standard Classics line instead of a Classics line that released two figures then was relaunched in another scale with two figures and now possibly cancelled. And while you may point out the bad figures of MOTU, that is what, five figures out of 68. That is 7%, so 7% of the He-Man figures have defects. Bandai can only comment on two 8 inch figures, and five 6inch figures. Until Bandai has the entire teams out for both Classic and New in the 6inch scales (and by that I mean both the Cats and the main villians), I do not want to hear how much better their QC is.
Dr Kain is offline   Reply With Quote