Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #17
CreepySariFan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
Terrible episode, it served no purpose to the plot and was another waste.
I think it's kinda terrible that you think that.

As a big fan of the OS, this episode was bliss. It was like watching a modernized version of an 80s episode dedicated to the Kittens and everything the kids at the time would've loved. Just the fact that they focused so much on raiding a candy shop was amazing. The Kittens got to face off with some modern Ma-Mutt types, they got to use their accessories effectively, and they didn't anvil the Aesop.

This was great. I felt nostalgia of such fine purity, it brought the cute (ha ha, Snarf, I love you), and I had fun watching it. That's what I feel ThunderCats should be: FUN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I like to know what the AP really is. He said they were in the AP when they were in the bag.
Considering the Tolkien/D&D fantasy aspects (don't forget that Rankin/Bass was responsible for the cartoons of the Hobbit and Return of the King), I imagine it's not far off of how those planes of existence work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Maybe the TCats can trick Mumm-ra into entering the bag, and then sew up the top of it, trapping Mumm-ra for all eternity?
With Mumm-Ra's level of power inside of the Astral Plane? Probably not a great idea.

Last edited by CreepySariFan; 05-20-2012 at 01:33 PM..
CreepySariFan is offline   Reply With Quote