Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #30
HopeforThundera
Snarf attack!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grune the Destroyer View Post
I really think this would be a terrible idea. I honestly don't think there's a way to "do it right" in live-action WITHOUT looking cheesy. That's not necessarily bad, but I don't think its the way most fans would want it to go.

I think the relaunch animated series is everything we could want (except for the fact there's not enough of it...yet!). I just can't see any benefit to a live-action film.

CGI? Animated? Maybe... but if so, I'd want it to be in continuity with the current TV series, not another continuity all its own. IMHO, the Transformers brand has been diluted by constant reinvention (giving the impression that...y'know... none of it really matters if you don't like a series/movie/comic, because, like buses, another one will be along in a few minutes).

Thundercats deserves better.
I definitely agree with this...As much as I would like to see an actual movie, I think if it was turned in to live-action, it would be somewhat hard to get the cats right in the first place...It would kind of look cheesy to me. Though I do love Thundercats, I think I would just stick with the animation quality of it lol. And now that there's two versions of the cartoon, it would probably be a bit hard to style the cats and really make them LOOK like cats but in a cool way...If that makes sense. I hope it does
HopeforThundera is offline   Reply With Quote