Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: 4" vs 6"
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 02:08 AM   #23
Steevy Maximus
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennY View Post
Definitely the 6 inch. I'm disappointed that the 4 inch figures are lacking so much articulation and detail (not to say the 6 inch are that much better in the detail dept). I will be getting 1 of each (4 inch), but for customizing. I'm going to integrate those parts with G.I. Joe parts for better articulated figures.
To be fair, that is more a result of trying to emulate a stylized 2d representation. As is, the 4" line is still more articulated than any sub-6" figure from Mattel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Jaguar View Post
Also keep in mind that, depending on the success of the show, we will get a second wave probably sometime next year. So hopefully, we will see 6" versions of Tygra and Cheetara, and more 4" figures.
Going by prior lines from Bandai, assuming the 6" stuff sells, you should see a new assortment next "spring" (ie, after Christmas). But whether you see them at retail will ultimately depend on sales. As I've said in other threads, I really don't expect to see much beyond 2 or 3 waves at best from the larger figures. Bandai has made it quite clear 4" and Roleplay are the key areas for this line, and the Classics and 6" figures will be the first things to get axed unless the line is a whole sale flop.
Steevy Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote