TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 07:32 PM   #12
Burning Bright
Tyger, Tygra
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
Asking me to just ignore these things, especially when they are directly related to the episode at hand, would be too much.
When they're directly related to the episode, you're doing exactly what I'm asking. The problem is that people are bringing in a lot of extra baggage that takes the focus away from the discussion of that particular episode. I'm asking people to check that baggage as best they can for just one time.

Quote:
I’m just here to discuss or argue about a cartoon show with other fans who may or may not share my biases.
So am I. Many members have other agendas than that when entering into the discussion. I would like to see those put elsewhere for once.

I didn't want to name names when I put this up, so that the message isn't killed for its messenger(s), but I have taken note of what your posts are like in the recent discussion threads. You're among those who sticks fairly closely to discussing or arguing about the episode that the thread is about. I don't think it'll take you much effort at all (if any) to do as I've asked.

And that's it. I've officially killed my neutrality. Any appeal I make in this thread after this post is pretty much rendered impotent.

Quote:
Simply put, don’t be so serious.
Where's that Joker meme when you need it?

Posting is, by itself, putting some seriousness into things. Why put effort into typing out your thoughts when you could just be playing video games or watching yet another stupid Youtube video (I do those too y'know, but they definitely take less effort than posting).

Quote:
Cheetara has been reduced to a cheerleader
Yeah, that's something I was meaning to get to in the episode 25 discussion thread before it got closed down (as you can see, that didn't happen). People were still going on about it there, but it wasn't happening in that episode. For once in a long time she had just as many lines as any of the other TCs (or close enough), except for Lion-O (seems natural since he's mostly going the diplomat/talker route). Additionally, of the lines she had, only 25% were supportive of Tygra, which doesn't seem out of place since they're supposed to be in a relationship.
Burning Bright is offline   Reply With Quote