TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by >EXO< View Post
The cats didn't know who Panthro was when they first see him in the Thundertank when in the flashback it clear that they spent a lot of time with Panthro and Grunde.
They didn't recognize him because it was dark, and all they could see was a shadowy figure.

Quote:
And in this last episode Tygra watches Cheetarah's ordeal with becoming a cleric, which seems to leave a scar within him too. But then when the mutants first attack, he seems to be surprised with the fact that she is one.
I'll have to watch the episode again to be sure, but if my memory is correct, it was Lion-O that was surprised she was a cleric. Tygra was just surprised to see her at that moment.

Quote:
Also, it would have been nice to see a small showdown between Panthro and Grunde. We have to see these bad guys to be more apt against the good guys or else knowing the Thundercats can win every time makes it too predictable.
I think we'll get a really nice showdown between the two of them eventually. I think they're building up to one eventually happening.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote