TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #18
Pizza Man Z
Thunder Kitty
I have to say I see your points, good and bad, but I cannot fault Bandai. They did a pretty good job of the 6 inch toys and I can see me keeping these until my death bed. They are pretty cool. Yes, they are lacking accessories like Mumm-ra's cape or sword for the classic line. The should have kept the line 6 inches for the Classics and never tried the 8 inch line. They are cool, but they are too big for fans and kids all the way around.

Cartoon Network and WB is sitting on the original series and they really should be showing it at least on Boomerang, to help the classic line going forward.

I cannot blame the writers for the odd episodes that really seem to not be connected to the full story line. We really do not know the circumstances behind the line-up of the episodes, as we have seen in the information from WB, they seem to be putting episodes in whatever order they want to do.

I think WB is working to get the sales up, as we have seen in the past few weeks, a Nintendo DS game coming out, puzzles and a scooter. What bothers me is that most of the new merchandise that is coming out seems to be selling in Europe more than the US.

I think one thing that WB is dropping the ball on is that they have the CW, they could be showing reruns of the episodes on there as it seems to be more available to the general public than Craptoon Network. WB needs to realize the potentials they have with their resources and get working.
Pizza Man Z is offline   Reply With Quote