TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 04:26 AM   #24
WingDagger
The Ever-Living
I'd have to agree with just about everything you initially posted, Joe. Both sides of the argument are pretty valid, and all the points you present are well thought-out and well-written.

The pre-show hype from the producers said something along the lines of this show being just 52 episodes long which would require it to be so tight that there simply wasn't enough room for filler episodes... Of the top of my head, we've had Ramlak Rising, Song of the Petlars, The Duelist & the Drifter, Forest of the Magi Oar, Native Son, Survival of the Fittest, The Forever Bag, Recipe for Disaster and, most recently The Soul Sever that, although in a lot of cases are excellent episodes (Petlars & Native Son immediately spring to mind), I think it's safest if I just leave it by saying these "non-existent" fillers have produced some of the lowest points (quality-wise) in the series.

I honestly can't see us getting episodes 27-52. The deafening silence coming from CN sounds just like the one Transformers fans were treated to at the end of series 3 of TF: Animated...
WingDagger is offline   Reply With Quote