TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 05:01 PM   #33
wes2882
Thunder Kitty
Hey guys! So I got my Cheetara and Snarf finally today (had to have it shipped to my dad's place and just got down to see him) It looks great of course, and Snarf looks perfect hanging out with everybody else. As I was taking the figures out of the box, I noticed something kind of neat. Each box has the character featured prominently on the front, with the other team members appearing down the sides. Out of curiosity, I looked back at my Lion-O figure's box, and sure enough, there is Lion-O right on the front with Panthro right behind him...and then Cheetara...and then Tygra. That has been the exact order of character releases. Not sure this was intentional, but I just though I'd share. In the area of wishful thinking, I also took a pic of my Mumm-ra box. if that same pattern were to be followed, our next release would be Slithe. I was there was a way to release the mutants, but I'm just not sure they have the appeal at that scale. I know I would buy them quick enough! A three pack would be amazing...but also really big and costly. Can't wait til we hear/see something definite on Tygra.
Wes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo copy.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	144.2 KB
ID:	1824Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1825
wes2882 is offline   Reply With Quote