Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #74
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaGearX View Post
Nothing great? Lion-O beat Mumm-Ra on his own turf. Tygra with all of the other Cats helping couldn't get past his little mummy form. Tell me, who is greater again? Lion-O, by himself, snuck into the pyramid without help and defeated his generals, all by his lonesome. Did Tygra do that?

I'm saying he was on his feet and acting like himself. Better than being under someone or something's influence. Lion-O taking sense to Soul Server made him release Flicker so that Tygra could be saved. Who is in the better position again, Lion-O or Tygra?

You mean the mech that broke down before he could do anything, while Tygra had his soul missing and tied on a slab? YOU remember the mech. Thanks to you, everyone will probably remember Tygra being on a slab now.
Lion-o didn't defeat anyone. He tricked the generals and hit mummra with one shot. Tygra beat him. That is all that matters. We are talking about he is in second place and tygra is right in his own words.

They will remember the mecha just like in all anime/cartoons.

Talking to someone has nothing to do with making him great. Wow, lion-o wows people with his words. Whatever. Even in Naruto with his words, he always has a power up.

If lion-o would've fought SS and won, then I would say lion-o looked great. If lion-o did most of the damage to Greymon, then I would say he is great. The images that are clear in these episodes is mecha tygra and flower tygra.

At least tygra was under something and not looking like a fool. Look at lion-o. I thought he was going to look in the mirror to see if he had a zit.

This is lion-o's show and he should look better than tygra.

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-09-2012 at 04:32 PM..