Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #5364
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
On thing for sure we have eliminated one impossible core factor of Cheetara's that they will not do:
They will not destroy her core role as Lion-O's personal counselor and she will always put Lion-O above all else

So If there is another love interest for Lion-O they will use it only as a plot device to help L/C in L/C/T triangle like I mentioned before in the last post http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...107/#post32156 or otherwise Cheetara's role will be diminished or destroyed, being replaced by the new love interest. making her not important character anymore. No matter what official form L/C relationship will have after this incident, their base form and chemistry will never change (i.e. lovers, as that's what they have been doing in 12 EPs, as the reason why she went to Tygra, because of the betrayal thing, duty and lastly feelings for Tygra, and even if we are wrong about her reasons, her core character I mentioned above are not since that's from the crew and obviosly she has feelings too for Lion-O otherwise it's not a love triangle and she's not Lion-O's love interest aside from their obvious interactions with the kittens and Tygra noticing it too) thus L/C will continue on developing in the L/C/T triangle until the base form will come to the surface again. The question is just how long. If they will go for the very long route then we will get more L/C moments too for sure along the way.

T/C is a probable impossibility (only took 5 minutes to build ) thus the remains, L/C is a probable truth possibility.

Another thing that got me thinking, I’ll use an example from the UK 2011-ongoing hit TV series Sherlock (not the Sherlock Holmes book as this is easier) for L/C in L/C/T. Holmes and Dr. Watson have really good friends relationship. Watson always busy helping Holmes solving many cases, thus Watson always ends up straining his relationship with his girlfriend, as Watson always put Holmes above his girlfriend, so his girlfriend “kick” Watson out. Similar thing with Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra, main difference L/C has more advantages then Holmes and Watson, as L/C are opposite sex and obviously they are attracted to one and another and Lion-O has strong feelings for her and Cheetara has feelings for Lion-O too. Cheetara is committed to Lion-O, as that’s her character as Jelenic said, plus she does not want to hurt Lion-O feelings too (the highest good thing of everyone in the triangle like the Cheetara's VA said and Cheetara's character herself). So she may “date” Tygra but long term romantic relationship between male and female is a lot more than that. The main core is the interactions and the chemistry, flirting is the byproduct of an opposite sex attraction thing. In the end she will still have more interactions with Lion-O, from Ep1-13 we can see that the romance thing between L/C are always being done in connection with the plot even though we haven’t seen any direct important stuff yet with L/C connected directly to the plot, even the T/C things it’s done with Lion-O also involved with the scene, this shows that all the romantic scenes of Cheetara were done with Lion-O involved in it indirectly or directly thus its clear that this is Lion-O’s story (aside from what the crew said about it too and the triangle a very important part of the story) and they made sure that they were not wasting any money and screen time. Based on that, even though Cheetara is “officially dating” Tygra, L/C intimate scenes (chemistry minus the flirting and later on after L/C evolves enough the flirting will be back.) will always still be the crew’s main priority, with T/C scenes a minority with Lion-O will be involved directly or indirectly like the T/C running scenario examples I did. As the three of them will be nearing each other a lot, they don’t have a kingdom yet, thus in the end L/C will still develop more, Cheetara’s VA did not lie about L/C evolving and what Jelenic said with each episode we will get more of L/C if we invest. If you think about it, season 1 we got mostly the L/C flirting part, Season 2 we will get the L/C core relationship part so by the end of CN's Season1+2 or WB's season 1 we will get a more complete L/C overall romantic relationship with or without Tygra still in the triangle

i can only imagine when it comes the kids see L/C kissing.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote