Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 07:55 PM   #5369
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Thanks.

Cheetara as Lion-O's personal counselor is her core main role, thus the crew will definitely fix that, while developing more on L/C in the process. Everyone has a role to play for Lion-O:
1. Tygra: The rival brother
2. Cheetara: Lion-O's closest support, personal counselor, advisor and love interest
3. Panthro: The Veteran general for battles and the war to come
4. The kittens: Comic relieve, to help us see L/C, and later the Eldara story line

Yeah Lion-O is always around when T/C happens but when L/C happens only one scene Tygra was around that was the L/C cheek kiss, as the crew did that on purpose to push Tygra into going to the astral plane with Lion-O which in turn to put some guilt to Tygra and making him easier to excepting cheetara choosing Lion-O. Thus we can see that all the crew did with the triangle has directly or indirectly developed more on L/C in the L/C/T triangle and they made sure Lion-O's screentime with T/C because this is Lion-O's story not Tygra.

Just trying to see from another angle as we have to do simple elimination process to find all the probable truth possibility out of the probable impossibility.
Good break down.

I agree on their roles.

They are there to help lion-o grow. I agree with tygra's jealousy to slowly die. I think that was what the ap was for. They said they would bump heads less, so there must be some type of understanding.

There are only two things I think can see happen for them to get along better.

1. Cheetara chooses no one.
2. Tygra backs out and lets cheetara go to lion-o.

I can't see lion-o accepting it. If they chose none of the two, I think it will drag on.

I agree. This is lion-o's story to becoming the greatest king.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote