TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
Dr Kain
Thunderian Commoner
I doubt we will see anything. Bandai does not seem all that enthused by this line based on Pixel Day's recent discussion with a Bandai rep. Here is his quote from He-Man.org:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel Dan View Post
I have an appointment with Bandai next week at NY Toy Fair to see their new product. here's an interesting note I feel is worth mentioning. When I received the invite from Bandai to set up an appointment, their invitation only hyped showing new product for Ben 10, Power Rangers, and Pocoyo.

When I e-mailed the rep back to schedule my appointment, I asked if they would have any new ThunderCats products on display as well. His response was a simple "Yeah, we should have ThunderCats as well." And then went on to hype Ben 10 and Power Rangers some more.

Now, take from that what you will. I just thought that was odd, and it worried me a little bit. We'll of course know for sure this weekend what Bandai has in store for Thundercats. I just thought their lack of promotion of the brand, and general lack of enthusiasm for it was a bit odd.
Dr Kain is offline   Reply With Quote