TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #6
Valdin
Thunder Kitty
I love the Thundercats. I have been looking forward to these for a while, like everyone else When I did see them at the store in hand, I got a little dissapointed. To see their eyes looking like they were stickers, not high articulation or detail. Lion-o to me is not so bad. Tygras high forehead was a little dissapointing and his flimsy belt as well. Then Mummra seems like just a pvc figure with the least amout of articulation (i wasnt expectiong much, since he is a mummy). I do have to say the card art was nice. I saw some of the 6" figures and was not impressed. Then came the thundertank. $30 is a little pricey. I am not a big fan of electronics on vehicles. I may change my mind when I get it. I do agree that these seem a bit pricey for the quality. Happy meal toys do come to mind. When i saw the sticker eyes I thought of old cereal box toys. I haven't seen the classics yet, which I hope redeem everything. They better for the price. Thankfully they are not gimmicky like the original figures. I never got any of the original figures cause they seemed odd, cause they were too bulky and gimmicky.

thats my 2 cents anyways
Valdin is offline   Reply With Quote