Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 01:11 AM   #42
Dr Kain
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes2882 View Post
i understand that everyone wanted mumm-ra's cape, but I guess that just doesn't bother me because the toy version never had one either, so when i think of mummer, i just don't really picture him with a cape.
I had the old Mumm-Ra toy too, but I was always bothered that he did not have a cape. He had a cape in the cartoon, therefore, he should have a freaking cape on the toy!!! You don't see He-Man having a sword on the cartoon and not one with the toy. Optimus Prime had a trailer in the cartoon, therefore he had one with the toy. There is simply no reason why Mumm-Ra should not be cartoon accurate. This the second time Bandai has ****ed up Mumm-Ra from the cartoon. The first was not giving him his wings for the new one. Now they don't give him his cape for the Classics. Why does Bandai hate Mumm-Ra? Why bother making him at all if they aren't going to do him properly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
but now with He-Man they are so fragile they explode when you look at them.
STOP F***ING YOUR GREEN GODDESS!!!

Seriously though, while the MOTUC have some pretty piss poor QC issues, saying they exploded when you look at them is far from being true. Green Goddess is the only one that has happened to. You cannot blame 50 better toys because of one.

Last edited by Dr Kain; 12-08-2011 at 01:15 AM..
Dr Kain is offline   Reply With Quote