TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #7
Icespark
Thunder Kitty
This trailer looks really, really good. I'm rather impressed so far. There's not only a sense of epic scale, but also a real sense of tragedy about, especially in regards to the fate of Thundera. I'm very curious to learn more about the series writers, and to see just how strongly the writing for this series will hold up.

Larry Kenny still sounds fantastic! I'd love to know who's playing Jaga; I wasn't expecting his voice to sound so deep. I'd also kind of like to know why Panthro still hasn't made an appearance; I'm starting to wonder if they have something special planned for him.

The animation itself looks fantastic; it's very fluid and smooth! I also like the color palette so far.

Finally, I realize this is very trivial, but, I noticed that Slythe didn't add on a drawn-out "Yes", to the end of his line. I do wonder if that's a character trait that they will be retaining, or dropping; personally, I never really could figure out if it annoyed me or not.

Also, was it Mumm-Ra who spoke during that sequence with the purple blast? If so, I couldn't really make out what was spoken, if, indeed, it was speech, and not sound effects.

I really liked the pacing of the trailer; the way the Thundercats Rally Cry was spaced out was nicely done.

The music at the end was simply awesome. I sincerely hope, that that, is what the new theme will sound like. I love orchestral versions!
Icespark is offline   Reply With Quote