Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #375
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Given2u View Post
OK guys/girls I will get to the point. With this episode.

I you guys watched "We Were Solediers" with Mel Gilbson. The went guns blazin know fully that they were going to die. In an army, one does not surrender to the enemy just because a few soldiers have been captured. If that would have been the case, all you have to do to win a battle to capture a few soldiers and you're set. Lion-O did the logical thing. We you really believe the enemy when they say "surrender or he die"? Would you REALLY trust them?
They're ruthless enemies.

Now for T/C

I'm taking no sides to this. I just observing it from the victims point of view. She knew she was leading him. Those who support the T/C, I have nothing against the T/C. If guys/girls (Hardcore Tigra fans) would be in Lion-O shoes, you would react differently. No way one would be alright with what happened last episode. You would not trust a person to get close to you emotionally--- More so after they overrule you decision. Balgus82 said that if Tigra because Lion-O decided to continue fight is absurd. In war, no whats to see anyone die but in reality it not going to happen. People will die.

It not good to let Tigra to die but when the table turns (Lion-O dies) it ok move on. This is not cool. I must say.
You're not lying someone does die in the next episode.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote