TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #378
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
I love "New Alliances" because a lot of what happens with the characters is morally neutral and no one is completely "right" or "wrong."

Lion-O is right to stand up for the recaptured Lizards and working without the knowledge of new generals he made a solid command decision based on what knowledge he had available.
Cheetarah's excuse of "Jaga told me to" is a bit of a cop out. Yes he asked her to look after Lion-O but she still lead him on and isn't taking responsibility for hurting him. He shouldn't say he's fine with things if he isn't, but he's trying to be a good brother and put on a good face for Tygra.
Tygra is still insubordinate and letting his prejudices blind him to the bigger picture, but he still sees the Lizards as the people that killed his father so his apathy is understandable.
The stand of is the best yet, both sides are both right and wrong for different reasons. Cheetarah did give up way too easily, but taking the chance of sacrificing Tygra, even if she didn't care about him is cold. Lion-O was probably betting that Tygra could find a way out of it, but he's still betting with his brother's life.

Like I said, great episode.
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote