Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #281
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmenBill View Post
I kinda doubt they'll expand the main cast that much. I mean they already have what 6 or 7 main characters they have to focus on. Plus the surrounding events with these characters, and they said they wanted to give them a lot of depth. And do it with in a 20 minute episode, if not a two parter than call it 40 minute time limit.

It's a lot of writing to do and little time to put it all in, put much more and we'll end up starting to see some similarities with the short cuts done in the older series, which isn't something I see them wanting to do. I'm pretty sure the other three thundercats will be more like Jaga or Claudus, secondary characters that pop into the episodes now and then.
Don't forget they will touch on mummra and we will see leo and panthera again. Lion-o is set, he is now the awesome hero. I think they will explore each character. We still have the city kit and kat are looking for.

Only problem I had in he last episode is Jaga is appears out of the sky and no one say anything especailly cheetara.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote