Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #282
nickanu
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
I think this is a consequence of the "instant gratification" era in America. The Thundercats OS seemed to pack more story into the same amount of time as the NS plus have the bad ass intro, "transformation scenes" etc... and it seemed to move at a slower pace. The NS sometimes feels like it is very rushed and I feel like they get less accomplished in the same amount of time.

I say "America" because even the newest Japanese Animes don't feel rushed either. They seem to pack a lot of story telling into a small amount of time. Just an observation.
I know what you mean...
I thing in American shows they feel they need to start a episode with a problem and end the episode with the resolution of that problem....but in anime the stretch it out over several episodes....like ending in the middle of a battle and then start the next episode right where they left off...DBZ would go 5 episode of just one fight....so you would get so much more content....I guess in America they feel we just don't have the attention span for that...
nickanu is offline   Reply With Quote