TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #65
si3ge
Thunder Kitty
Saint Phe, i cant understand why you are so adamant that you are right about this. i accept that its POSSIBLE that this is a very cheap variant based on the pre-evil grune, i also accept that its POSSIBLE this is a variant based on a future post-evil grune. i just dont think either of these is LIKELY.
if this is a variant based on a future grune then why are there no actual retailers claiming to stock it? i see wilykit and kat both have hoverboards and weapons that we have yet to see in the show but you can see these things online at TRU/amazon/Walmart. There is no secrecy and we can all assume that Panthro will eventually build them the boards. if grune is a variant then why can i not look this figure up with a seperate item# that clearly states it is an intentional figure?
i dont understand your claim that they CANNOT produce 2 seperate Grune figs as well. they were able to make Lion-o, Tygra and Mumm-ra in both 4" and 4" deluxe. it seems that if 2 Grunes were actually INTENDED then we would see a normal 4" figure based on his original garb where the deluxe would only show his new armor and weapon inventory.
bottom line... yes your claim is POSSIBLE. its just highly IMPROBABLE. especially with Bandai not wanting to talk about it... wouldnt they be up front about something they are proud to offer customers?
si3ge is offline   Reply With Quote