TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #6
dpcphoto
ThunderCats Hooooo!
To be completely honest, and this is all strictly my own opinion, but if the toy line fails, it would be due to extremely poor marketing. Because of such a massive global fan-base, this brand should sell itself even if it is not marketed to the highest degree. I mean we are talking about the ThunderCats here. What a property! I was excited about the launch of a new series, but am such a mega-fan of the classic, I wasn't sure I would like it. Man, I was wrong. It is awesome not only visually, but the music and voice acting are top notch. I really like the story line as well. Great stuff and I hope it continues for a long time. As far as the toy line (figures in my case), I have to say that I am quite pleased. Could they be better, of course - but they could also be a whole lot worse too. I guess what I really want to say here, is that I do hope the line has a chance. Bandai needs to do a much better job marketing this product. I saw the toy fair booth and watched the videos of the reps talking about the products. It was just sad. Nothing new to see but someone who hardly knew anything about the characters they were talking about. Bandai needs to fix this fast. Start by updating the website or at the very least facebook and twitter. Just let fans know what is going on. It's not hard at all, and I don't think it is too much to ask for either. Here’s to hoping a wave 3, with all new figures we actually want will be announced in the upcoming months! Anyways, that’s my rant.
dpcphoto is offline   Reply With Quote