TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2012, 07:40 AM   #1151
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Take a look at some freshly posted eBay GIJOE Retaliation Movie images including Red Ninja and Zartan.

Zartan carries out his sinister missions for Cobra Commander. As the master of disguise, Zartan can impersonate anyone, but if you look closely into his eyes, you might see a tell-tale reddish glow that reveals his true identity!

G.I. Joe 2012 Retaliation Zartan loose | eBay

G.I. Joe Retaliation 2012 movie Red Ninja loose | eBay
Original Source: GIJOE Retaliation Red Ninja & Zartan Movie Action Figures - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #1152
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Smalljoes.com GI JOE Newsletter

Lots of new G.I. JOE Comics for you to take a look at. Notably, the current crossover between the three main IDW series - G.I. JOE, COBRA, and SNAKE-EYES - is sharing the same creative team. We see the Cobra organization, now out in the open, pushing hard militarily in world affairs. Also available is the Cobra Annual #1 detailing the new Cobra Commander's intriguing back-story.

Also available is the ongoing classic Larry Hama A Real American Hero title.

GI JOE Comics At Smalljoes.com

Recently added to the site are a variety of vintage G.I. JOE vehicles and also a full collection of Sgt. Savage figures and vehicles from the mid-90's. We've also added a lot of listings for previously sold out Rise of Cobra figures and vehicles, including a few pieces that were not available domestically (U.S.).

Check Out GI JOE Toys & Vehicles At Smalljoes.com
Original Source: Smalljoes.com GI JOE Newsletter - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-06-2012, 11:20 PM   #1153
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
A new Japanese TV spot for Paramount Pictures' G. I. Joe: Retaliation has hit and can be watched below.

Directed by Jon Chu, the action adventure stars Channing Tatum, Ray Park, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Elodie Yung, RZA, DJ Cotrona, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Stevenson, Joseph Mazzello, Walton Goggins and DeRay Davis.

G. I. Joe: Retaliation opens in theaters on June 29.
Original Source: New Japanese TV Spot For G. I. Joe: Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-08-2012, 12:00 AM   #1154
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Amazon has posted a preorder for GI Joe Season 2 Series 2 by DiC. According to the listing, it will be available on July 12th!

Also shown were images of the cover, which you can see after the jump!
Original Source: GI Joe Series 2 Season 2 Coming July 12 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-08-2012, 12:40 AM   #1155
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: TTT @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker wertdog91 has done an extensive restoration AND customization on his G.I. Joe Mobile Command Center.

''This baby was in my parents attic since 1989 and showed it. The decals were melted, body was discolored and was missing quite a few essential parts. I added a lot of parts and extras to bring this to life.''

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Mobile Command Center - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #1156
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTANK.com has just posted up a new photo shoot of the upcoming Retaliation Movie GIJOE Trooper action figure.

The GIJOE Trooper is armed for action with enough weapons to win any battle! With his mask and survival cloak, he can withstand the most brutal battle conditions on earth."

Many more GIJOE Trooper images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE Trooper Retaliation Movie Action Figure Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-08-2012, 07:10 PM   #1157
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Mark Bellomo will be attending NJCC as a special guest, promoting his new book, "Totally Tubular '80s Toys". Filled with super rad toys and bodacious memories, this righteous ride back in time when Madonna ruled and Spinal Tap amplifiers went to 11. You'll find everything from He-Man to Cabbage Patch Kids, Trivial Pursuit to Rubik's Cube, Transformers to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, G.I. Joe, Pac-Man, Mario Bros, Donkey Kong-as well as lots of fun and smiles.

Mark Bellomo has written more than 150 articles for ToyFare, Wizard Magazine, Lee's Toy Review, Tomart's Action Figure Digest, and most recently for Toy Shop Magazine, where he served a lengthy tenure as their Action Figure Columnist. He has written a number of composition/rhetoric texts, has published critical literary articles, and has authored a number of bestselling books on action figures and pop culture: Warman's Action Figures Field Guide, Transformers: Identification & Price Guide, Warman's Field Guide to Transformers, The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe: 1982-1994 (1st & 2nd editions), and the recently-released Totally Tubular 80’s Toys. Bellomo contributes three chapters each year to Toys & Prices (2007 2011), and has also been featured in The Collectable Spectacle currently posted on YouTube.

Make sure to check out all of Mark Bellomo's Books At Amazon.com

Amazon.com: Mark Bellomo: Books

New Jersey Collectors Con

Holiday Inn Cherry Hill – New Jersey
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Sunday, May 6th, 2011

New Jersey Collectors Con is just a little less then one month away! May 6th, 2012 NJCC comes to life bringing G.I. Joe, Transformers and ThunderCats and 80's Toys together under one roof. Dealer registration is now open and we are More Then 75% Sold Out. Do not wait to the last minute to grab your Dealer space at the next NJCC 2012. Dealers can contact fran@njcc.co for more information.

Join us on FaceBook New Jersey Collectors Con

To discuss this topic click the Title Bar!
Original Source: New Jersey Collectors Con Announces Mark Bellomo As Guest! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #1158
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Just a quick update on the recently released Cobra Stickers Sky Striker upgrade sticker sheets. I just received my sets in the mail and came up with my custom mix of Hasbro and Cobra Stickers Grim Reaper sets. If you want a way to have your Sky Striker stick out, this is the way to go.

Skystriker (Series) : Cobra Stickers, Replacement and restoration stickers for classic G.I. Joe vehicles.

Skystriker XP-21F 'Grim Reapers' Addon
Inspired by classic F-14 fighter squadrons, the Grim Reaper squadron set features custom details for the jet nose and bomb, two optional tail wing design layouts, naval markings, optional pilot tags, and more.

The images shown feature the Grim Reaper set applied to a 30th Anniversary Skystriker. Additional stickers provided by our F-14 Generic Markings set (sold separately).

Check out the Grim Reaper 30th Anniversary Sky Striker images after the jump.
Original Source: SkyStriker Grim Reaper Cobra Stickers Set - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #1159
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS TANK.com is taking a look at the past with our G.I.Joe Vintage ARAH Flash Back. Next up is GIJOE Tripwire Funskool International Heroes.

Code Name: Tripwire

Tripwire dropped out of high school at a Naval base in Yokosuka, Japan (Father is career Navy). Spent two years in a Zen monastery pondering the meaning of life. Expelled for breaking too many dishes and spilling every conceivable liquid. Joined the Army at 19 and received spiritual awakening on the grenade range.

Tripwire freaks people out, he's always clumsy, jittery, and dropping things except when he's working with explosives. Explosives are the only thing that calm him down.

Many more Funskool Tripwire Bomb Squad images after the jump.
Original Source: G.I.JOE Vintage ARAH Flash Back Tripwire Funskool International Heroes - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #1160
ThundeRSS

Quote:
A quick little G. I. Joe: Retaliation movie Post-Production update: Director Jon Chu added an Instagram photo along with the caption...

“Late night scoring session with the amazing Henry Jackman and his team. One of my favorite parts of directing a movie #gijoe”

The image is in Mr. Jon Chu's point of view at the screen showing Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Roadblock and possibly part of the Score playing in the background.
Original Source: Update From Jon Chu - G. I. Joe: Retaliation Score In Motion - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #1161
ThundeRSS

Quote:
During the days of “pre Hasbro-Discovery Hub era”, selected members from News Sites were granted Press access to learn more about [then upcoming] Hub initiative.

Today we decided to take a look at updated One Sheets for popular Hub TV Shows. (In the entertainment industry, a One-Sheet or One Sheet is a single document that summarizes a product for publicity and sales)

Something caught our inquisitive eyes; each sheet carried an expiry date for each TV Show. While mega popular shows such as Transformers: Prime and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic carries “TBD” (To-Be-Determined) as the expiry date, G. I. Joe: Renegades however is carrying a fixed expiry date of September 17, 2015.

Now, this discovery as you can assume, can be thought both ways; either we will get around 2 seasons more OR G. I. Joe: Renegades is gone for good. It’s nice to see that we got 3 more years till expiry, but lack of an expiry date on other TV Shows while Renegades carrying one, can also be looked upon as bad.

You can take a look at the One Sheet and the Character Description Sheet after the jump.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Renegades One Sheet Reveals Possible Future? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #1162
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Cobra #12 is scheduled for release tomorrow by IDW Publishing, and we've got the preview for it!

Cobra #12
COBRA COMMAND AFTERMATH! Devastated by the events in COBRA COMMAND, the team reflects on the life and death of fan-favorite character, CHUCKLES. Meanwhile, the survivors of COBRA COMMAND make peace with horrors of the pastÖ and prepare the horrors of the future.

Read on to preview this issue!
Original Source: Cobra #12 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #1163
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Look like the G.I. Joe Retaliation Ninja theme has carried over to some new KO's from China called "J.I.Force", that uses both Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow head sculpts, and the body design for Stom Shadow. it is not clear how long these have been out on the market, but the first time I had seen these was this week, at Bealls Outlet in Florida.

Check out images of the J.I.Force Ninjas after the jump.
Original Source: Look out G.I.Joe Here Comes J.I.Force China KO Ninjas - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-12-2012, 02:30 PM   #1164
ThundeRSS

Quote:
We have received a new update from Toyark Sponsor Past Generation Toys. Check it out below.

This week @ PastGenerationToys.com

We just received the newest wave of the Star Wars Vintage Collection. We have Kithaba VC56, Dr. Evazan Cornelius VC57,Aayla Secura VC58, Nom Anor VC59, Anakin Skywalker VC92, Darth Vader VC93!

The newest Star Wars Clone Wars action figures also arrived and includes Training Super Battle Droid, Ahsoka Tano Scuba Gear, and Clone Commander Wolffe.

More cases of the new Transformers Prime Legion and Cyberverse Commander classes have been restocked.

From Mattel we have the newest waves of WWE Superstars Series 17 and WWE Rumblers Action Figure 2 Packs.

And to close out we just receivd the Gears of War 3 Series 2 action figures which includes: Damon Baird, Augustus Cole, and Dominic Santiago.

Also, keep an eye on the Past Generation Toys blog, I recently had an opportunity to speak with Randy Bowen the head sculptor and owner of Bowen Designs. I wanted to get a good understanding as to why status and busts sometimes arrive so late. I think you find this applies to all the companies that do these types of collectibles. Stay tuned!

Follow Past Generation Toys on Twitter, @pastgentoys, check out the Past Generation Toys Facebook page, and check out this week’s toy FACEBOOK TOY GIVEAWAY!

Thanks for shopping with Past Generation Toys!! Joshua

Original Source: Sponsor Update - PGT New Star Wars, WWE, Gears of War 3 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #1165
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISSTANK Sponsor Big Bad Toy Store has sent along the new arrivals and pre-orders for this week. Along with these new listings, they are having another inventory clearance sale.

OVERSTOCK CLEARANCE SALE
We've cut prices on a wide variety of older and overstocked items. Take a look at the new sale menu for great deal on Transformers, GI Joe, Star Wars, BBTS Exclusives, Marvel, DC, He-Man and More!
Overstock Clearance Sale! at BigBadToyStore

Read on to check out the new arrivals and pre-orders.

Original Source: Sponsor Update - BBTS Clearance Sale and More - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #1166
ThundeRSS
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
It's time for another installment of the best 3 & 3/4 Modern Army Comic on the internet, Ages 25 & Up!

In this week's issue, entitled Return of the King, Meredith's spy photos throws a wrench into Stinger driver Roy's plans. Roy puts his feet up before putting the smack down!!

Check out the latest issue and join us after the jump to get in on the conversation already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #184 - Return Of The King Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-13-2012, 04:31 AM   #1167
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Nuke The Fridge has announced that 2 endings are being screened for GI Joe Retaliation:

Screenings for Paramount’s “G.I. Joe” sequel “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” have been taking place in earnest with test audiences. However, the question is being asked, “Are all audiences seeing the same film?” The answer is, “No!” Apparently, studio executives are testing two endings to the film to see which one plays better with movie goers. In any case, the studio is taking care to ensure that their multi-million dollar action/adventure/sci-fi/thriller doesn’t lay an egg at the box office.

Nothing more was said pertaining to the endings, however, last week, NTF posted a review sent in from a reader who allegedly saw a screener for Retaliation. Read on to check it out!

WARNING: the following review contains substantial SPOILERS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
Original Source: 2 Endings For GI Joe Retaliation Being Screened And Review SPOILERS - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-13-2012, 05:13 AM   #1168
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GI Joe Collectors' Club has sent out a new email, announcing that 25th Anniversary Footloose is on the way!

SURPRISE! This week we started mailing the FREE membership figures for 2012! *We were able to get these manufactured much earlier this year, so off they go to you! *It will take several weeks for them to reach all of the membership, so please be patient. *If you don't receive your figure by the end of May, please let us know."
Original Source: Footloose Shipping Out Now - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-13-2012, 05:13 AM   #1169
ThundeRSS

Quote:
IDW has announced their upcoming Danger Girl GI Joe crossover on Twitter:

CROSSOVER OF THE CENTURY ALERT: DANGER GIRL and GI JOE are teaming up! Campbell! Hartnell! Royle! Barber! Dunbier!

Were you a fan of Danger Girl back in the day? Click on the thumbnail to take a closer look at the teaser image!
Original Source: Danger Girl GI Joe - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-13-2012, 10:10 AM   #1170
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member Seanbratton for posting up images of Wave 1 GIJOE Retaliation Movie Toys that he found at his local Meijer in Fort Wayne Indiana. These images clear up some questions about the GIJOE Trooper, looks like he will be hitting retail with the blue cape and mask. Will there be a running change in the line to a more Desert look?...only time will tell.

Many more GIJOE Retaliation Movie single carded wave 1 images after the jump
Original Source: GIJOE Retaliation Movie Toys Found At US Retail - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #1171
ThundeRSS

Quote:
NJCC 2012 adds Dan Khanna as guest Transformers artist. Dan started his Transformers career as a fan artist, creating commissioned drawings of Transformers characters and action scenes. He gained fame in the community, and has since become part of the creative team for the new Fun Publications-run Fan Club and conventions, illustrating and plotting Club & BotCon comics as well as designing heads and character mock-ups for exclusive toys.

NJCC 2012 Attack of the Toys Dealer Room Is Now Sold Out! We have an amazing selection of dealers from all over the east coast for the spring NJCC. We are looking forward to helping you complete you collection on May 6th 2012!

Holiday Inn Cherry Hill – New Jersey
2175 West Marlton Pike (Rt. 70), Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Sunday, May 6th, 2012
Early Admission 8am to 10am $20.00
General Admission 10am to 4pm $10.00

More Updates Coming Soon……
Original Source: NJCC 2012 Attack of the Toys Dan Khanna As Guest Artist! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-14-2012, 02:20 AM   #1172
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker speedocub made this custom G.I. Joe Skystriker Decepticon Thrust.

"The fans are from the TRU Laser Storm drop ship. I cut away what I needed around the housing and extended the original Sky Striker wings with Styrene. The Sky Striker wings are removed from the internal gears and set perpendicular to the hull and locked in place. I used milliput to seal up the gaps and assist with the bonding of the three wing components."

Click the Discuss button for all the pics & details.
Original Source: Custom G.I. Joe Skystriker Decepticon Thrust - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-14-2012, 07:40 AM   #1173
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Check out the latest solicitations from IDW for July 2012 -
  • Danger Girl/G.I.Joe #1 (4 issue limited series)
  • G.I.Joe #15
  • Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow #15
  • Cobra #15
  • G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero #180
  • Classic G.I.Joe vol 15
  • G.I.Joe: Cobra command Vol 2
  • G.I.Joe: Disavowed Vol 6
In related news, IDW has posted on Twitter that they plan to reduce their monthly G.I.Joe titles:

GI Joe, Magic, D&D and Ninja Turtles will all be trimmed a bit - to ONE ongoing and the occasional mini, not more than one at a time. #idw

Join us after the jump to learn more about each new release for July and to share your thoughts on IDW's plans to trim the fat.
Original Source: IDW July 2012 G.I.Joe Solicitations - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #1174
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Another new image of Lee Byung Hun as Storm Shadow has been posted by StarkIndustries.ru. In this new image, Storm Shadow is in some sort of confrontation with Flint played by DJ Cotrona.

Do you think Storm Shadow's costume looks different from what we've previously seen? Click the thumbnail for a closer look!
Original Source: New Image Of Lee Byung Hun As Storm Shadow - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-14-2012, 08:51 PM   #1175
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Mr. Mike Thompson has posted artwork on his Twitter Page of unreleased G.I.Joe Pursuit of Cobra characters! Although only head shots, it's fun to see what was in the works for one of the more popular lines in recent G.I.Joe history. Included in the images are -
  • Zap
  • Budo
  • Dr. Mindbender
  • Cobra Nano-B.A.T.
Join us after the jump to check out the images and share your thoughts on what could have been!
Original Source: Unreleased Pursuit of Cobra Artwork - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-14-2012, 09:30 PM   #1176
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Mr. Mike Thompson has posted artwork on his Twitter Page of unreleased G.I.Joe Pursuit of Cobra characters! Although only head shots, it's fun to see what was in the works for one of the more popular lines in recent G.I.Joe history. Included in the images are -
  • Zap
  • Budo
  • Dr. Mindbender
  • Cobra Nano-B.A.T.

Would you added these figures to your collection if they would've been released? Join us after the jump to check out the images and share your thoughts on what could have been!
Original Source: Unreleased Pursuit of Cobra Character Artwork - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-15-2012, 10:21 AM   #1177
ThundeRSS

Quote:
It's here! It's our 50th episode!! This week we are joined by Marvel's Arune Singh and former GI Joe writer for Devil's Due, Brandon Jerwa. Brandon tells us his vision of how the adventures of GI Joe would unfold in the DDP universe. Learn more about his favorite characters, how Wraith came to be, and which Oktober Guard is Brandon modeled after. Brandon also tells us about his new project, Shooter, set to launch April 19th. Don't miss it!

In the second half, we listen to your voicemail, which included some real zingers that you won't want to miss! All this plus your listener mail, GOOD news from the GIJCC's concerning their New Orleans con set and upcoming release dates from DIC. Two more to go until we reach one year, but enjoy this brief stop at 50, a milestone number in its own right!

Episode 50! What's on Joe Mind?
Original Source: Episode 50 - What's on Joe Mind? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-15-2012, 01:30 PM   #1178
ThundeRSS

Quote:
New images from G. I. Joe: Retaliation are showing some impressive costume design for the movie.

The images originate from the same source as the recently seen Storm Shadow image.

Comic Book Movie rounded-up the pics of Snake Eyes, Roadblock, Jinx and Flint. Check out the mirrored images with this news post.

Directed by Jon Chu, this sequel/semi-reboot action adventure stars Channing Tatum, Ray Park, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Elodie Yung, RZA, DJ Cotrona, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Stevenson, Joseph Mazzello, Walton Goggins and DeRay Davis.
Original Source: New Images From G. I. Joe Retaliation Featuring Snake Eyes, Roadblock, Jinx & Flint - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #1179
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member kennywr22 for providing the GIJOE community with a full list of Target retail prices and DPCI numbers for the upcoming GIJOE Retaliation Movie Toys.

GIJOE Retaliation Movie Figures. 087060202. 8.99
GIJOE Retaliation Movie Delta Vehicle. 087060253. 19.99
GIJOE Retaliation Movie Bravo vehicle. 087060257. 14.99
GIJOE Retaliation Movie Alpha vehicle. 087060262. 12.99
GIJOE Retaliation Movie Ninja set. 087060274. 24.99
GIJOE Retaliation Movie 10" Battle Battlers. 087060270 19.99

View the complete GIJOE Retaliation Movie list after the jump.
Original Source: Targets DPCI Numbers And Prices For GIJOE Retaliation Movie Toys - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #1180
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to JoeDeclassified.com and Gyre-Viper for posting up new images of what could be a Snake Eyes GIJOE Retaliation Movie Pre-View Figure?....And what could be store exclusives, and the Cobra Invasion Trooper? The usual rules apply, until Hasbro confirms what these new figure are, we can only speculate.

JoeDeclassified.com View topic - ??????????????????????

More possible?.... GIJOE Retalition images after the jump.
Original Source: Possible Upcoming GIJOE Retaliation GIJOE Movie Toys? - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #1181
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HISS TANK.com is taking a look at the past with our flash back to the VvV days of Built To Rule.

BTR Building Sets combine construction and action-packed play! With action features and cool detailed pieces, the BTR H.I.S.S. Tank is Built To Rule!

Check out many more BTR H.I.S.S. Tank imges in brick form after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE BTR Cobra H.I.S.S. & Cobra Commander Brick Set - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-17-2012, 06:50 PM   #1182
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Looking forward to more GI Joe A Real American Hero goodness? Wait no more as the next issue is out tomorrow! In the meantime, we've got a preview.

GI Joe A Real American Hero #177
The stakes are higher than ever! Cobra Commander has discovered the danger in the midst of Broca Beach, and has begun his preparations to face off against the Blue Ninjas. Meanwhile, DUKE, SCARLETT and STALKER split off on their own from G.I. JOE in order to head to Broca Beach. And with SNAKE EYES and BARONESS en route as well, this could be the showdown to end all showdowns. Prepare for the final confrontation in G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero #177!

Read on to check it out!
Original Source: GI Joe A Real American Hero #177 Preview - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-17-2012, 07:30 PM   #1183
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Entertainment Weekly spoke with The Rock recently, and the topic of discussion was GI Joe Retaliation. In this interview, we learn some rather interesting facts:
  • The Rock says he has yet to see Rise Of Cobra
  • The Rock says he is down for another GI Joe Movie
  • The Rock says he cannot cook(unlike his character Roadblock)
  • The Rock says he is not only a fan of Bruce Willis, but has been friends with him for years
  • The Rock says "Out of great tragedy often emerges new leaders and, through a great tragedy that takes place with the Joes. New leaders emerge."
  • The Rock says that he emerges as the leader and that Roadblock holds the Joes together and that he is a B.A.M.F.
Original Source: The Rock Talks More Retaliation - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-17-2012, 08:01 PM   #1184
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Love the GI Joe A Real American Hero Comics? Do you like your comics in hardcover format? Listed recently on Amazon was the GI Joe Complete Collection Volume 1. Here's the description provided:

This is G.I. JOE like you've never seen it before. Presenting the full run of original Real American Hero, Special Missions, and Yearbook tales, placed in proper reading order and collected in handsome hardcover volumes. Presiding over this project is legendary pop culture afficianado Mark W. Bellomo.

This hardcover 300 page collection is expected to arrive on October 2nd 2012.
Original Source: GI JOE The Complete Collection Volume 1 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #1185
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Marauder Gun-Runners Supply Depot for 1:18 Scale Mini Replica Weapons & Accessories for use with ALL Collectible 3-3/4 Inch Action Figures. Looking for action figure stands for the upcoming GIJOE Retaliation Movie? Look no further.....

BLACK & Clear Marauder IDS (Interlocking Display System) Action Figure Stand. Features BOTH “vintage” and “modern” size foot pegs. Work well with vintage 80s figures and new era figures. Proprietary “Tab” & “Slot” feature allows joining multiple stands together. Possible to make 3-D & multi level display configurations. No fall design allows for easy “troop formations”, diorama platforms and quick “action” poses. Stand measures 1-1/4 inches by 1-3/4 inches.

Marauder I.D.S Figure Stands BLACK - Set of 20 | eBay

Marauder I.D.S Action Figure Stands CLEAR - Set of 20 | eBay

More top picks from Marauder Gun-Runners after the jump.
Original Source: Marauder Gun-Runners 3-3/4 Weapons & Accessories - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #1186
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Following the recent release of images, a couple more new stills from the upcoming movie; G. I. Joe: Retaliation are up online.

These new images include Lady Jaye and Snake Eyes with Roadblock.

Take a look at the high resolution images, after the jump.
Original Source: More New Images From G. I. Joe: Retaliation Featuring Lady Jaye, Snake Eyes & Roadblock - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-18-2012, 08:30 AM   #1187
ThundeRSS

Quote:
For those of you who missed out on Renegades Storm Shadow......Amazon.com to the rescue with an upcoming GIJOE Renegades 4-Pack that will include:The Cobra Ninja Viper will be a repaint of Storm Shadow in red and gold. For someone like me who has never seen Renegades Storm Shadow in the wild this is a welcome addition to retail, and sure to drop the $50 price tag on eBay for a single card.
Original Source: Exclusive Amazon.com Renegades 4 Pack On The Way - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #1188
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member MonkeyBoyZ for letting us know that K-Mart.com has starting listing GIJOE Retaliation Movie toys online. The new Retaliation Movie listings include Role Plave and Vehicle Sets.Many more G.I. JOE RETALIATION Movie toy images after the jump.
Original Source: Retaliation GIJOE Movie Toys on K-Mart.com - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #1189
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Once a rumor now a fact.... Amazon.com has an upcoming GIJOE Retaliation Movie Preview 4-pack that will include:
  • Retaliation Cobra Commander
  • Retaliation Storm Shadow
  • Retaliation Roadblock
  • Retaliation Snake Eyes
Looks like the Black Cobra Commander that made it's way to eBay will be from this pack and they paid way to much to own it.

More GIJOE Retaliation 4-Pack images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE Retaliation Movie Preview Amazon.com 4-Pack - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #1190
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member Blot for letting us know that the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club FREE Membership Footloose has arrived and has provided us a few in-hand images.

"FOOTLOOSE- the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club FREE Membership Incentive Figure for 2012! This FREE figure will be sent to any 3 3/4-inch Officer level G.I. Joe Club member whose membership is active by March 16, 2012. Footloose features a stand, classic file card and accessories, including: Infantry assault rifle, rocket launcher, knife, pistol, flashlight and backpack. Members can expect to receive this figure with all his accessories in late spring/early summer of 2012."
Original Source: GIJOE 25th Anniversary Modern Era Footloose Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #1191
ThundeRSS

Quote:
HissTank.com is proud to present the latest installment of everyone's favorite 3 & 3/4 Modern Army Comic, Ages 25 & Up! Here's what the A25&U creator, Numbers, had to say about the latest installment entitled That's How We Roll:

This week, Roy gets a new toy to play with, and you can bet he's going to use in the next issue: his final confrontation with Clutch!

Once you've checked out the latest issue, join us for discussion already in progress!
Original Source: Ages 25 & Up #185 - Thats How We Roll Now Online! - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #1192
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISS Tank.com boards member Brock Samson for posting up images of the upcoming GIJOE Retaliation Ninja Dojo and Ninja Showdown Movie 3-Packs! The new sets include:

Ninja Dojo
  • Beachhead
  • Roadblock
  • Kamakura
Ninja Showdown
  • Slice
  • Snake Eyes
  • Storm Shadow
More GIJOE Retaliation 3-Pack images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE Retaliation Movie NINJA 3 Pack Images - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-18-2012, 10:10 PM   #1193
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Jurassic Park 2011 UNRELEASED "Awe Striker" Vehicle prototype has made it's way to eBay. The is a very cool, unreleased G.I. Joe crossover, and is extremely rare, and we don't usually get nice clear pictures of these when they pop up for sale.

JURASSIC PARK G.I. JOE AWE STRIKER PROTOTYPE VEHICLE UNRELEASED COMPLETE RARE | eBay

Check out the JP AWE Striker images after the jump.
Original Source: JURASSIC PARK G.I. JOE AWE STRIKER PROTOTYPE VEHICLE - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-19-2012, 01:00 AM   #1194
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Judao Cinema has posted a new Italian banner for GI Joe Retaliation. Shown are:
  • Roadblock
  • Joe Colton
  • Lady Jaye
  • Storm Shadow
click the thumbnail for a closer look!
Original Source: GI Joe Retaliation Italian Banner - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #1195
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Your fellow HISS tanker Dr. Vile made this custom transforming G.I. Joe 30th Skystriker into Decepticon Starscream.

"I present the Skystriker/Starsceam, yes he does transform back and forth. Made from 3 robots; Cybertron Starscream, movie Optimus Prime and Armada Optimus Prime.
The wings open and close, the landing gear slip into place when in jet mode. The head has full movement and the hands are articulated."

Also check out the transformation pics here > Starscream Transformed

Click the Discuss button for all the pics details.
Original Source: Custom Transforming G.I. Joe Skystriker Decepticon Starscream - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #1196
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISSTANK.com boards member tkprime we know that Paramount will be debuting eight character posters for G.I. Joe 2 Retaliation throughout the day. Every hour, a new character poster will go online at a different site:

9am/PST: SNAKE EYES poster on Film Starts/Germany and HeyYouGuys/UK
10am/PST: JINX poster on Clone Web/France
12pm/PST: COBRA COMMANDER poster on /Film
2pm/PST: LADY JAYE poster on JoBlo
3pm/PST: CAPTAIN DUKE HAUSER poster on Collider
4pm/PST: STORM SHADOW poster on Empire Online Australia/AU and 5pm/PST: ROADBLOCK poster on Yahoo/US and Yahoo/AU

More GIJOE 2 Retaliation Movie Poster images after the jump.
Original Source: GIJOE 2 RETALIATION 8 NEW MOVIE POSTERS - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #1197
ThundeRSS

Quote:
The GIJOE Collectors Club has posted up the first figure from the 2012 GIJOE Con Box Set, Oktober Guard Sniper Daina

- 25th Anniverary Style Action Figure
- Based on a Fan Favorite Character
- NEW Headsculpt with Pilots Cowl
- Includes Stand, Sniper Rifle, Pistol,
Assault Rifle and Backpack

(Note: Photo depicts prototype and final product may slightly differ.)

International G.I. Joe Collectors' Convention - GIJoeCon 2012!
Original Source: OKTOBER GUARD SNIPER DAINA JOECON 2012 EXCLUSIVE - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-20-2012, 07:51 AM   #1198
ThundeRSS

Quote:
With the street date more then one month away, and the GIJOE Pegs empty at most retail stores, more GIJOE Retaliation Movie toys have made their way to eBay. Lets hope that this is a sign... that the flood gates are about to be opened up by Hasbro on the early.

2012 GI JOE RETALIATION MOVIE NINJA COMMANDO 4×4 VEHICLE WITH SNAKE EYES FIGURE | eBay

2012 GI JOE RETALIATION MOVIE NIB COBRA FANGBOAT WITH SWAMP VIPER FIGURE INSIDE | eBay

Wheel Blaster Bike with Firefly GI JOE Retaliation Movie Figure IN HAND! | eBay

Ninja Speed Cycle with Snake Eyes GI JOE Retaliation Movie Figure IN HAND! | eBay

Sound off about the early release of GIJOE Retaliation toys by clicking the Discuss Button..
Original Source: Retaliation Vehicles Hitting eBay From US Sellers - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #1199
ThundeRSS

Quote:
Thanks to HISSTANK.com boards member monstermonkey for pointing out a new eBay auction that could be an unreleased version of POC Alpine.

G.I. Joe Pursit of Cobra 24 loose no accessories | eBay

Sound of on the new Pursit of Cobra Alpine auction after the jump.
Original Source: G.I. Joe Pursit of Cobra Alpine On eBay - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
Old 04-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #1200
ThundeRSS

Quote:
A little detective work led us to know that a New Theatrical Trailer for G. I. Joe: Retaliation is on its way.

This new trailer is listed on Alberta Film Ratings website; which previously helped us to find out about the 1st theatrical trailer of G. I. Joe 2.

The upcoming trailer is rated PG and will run for 2 minutes and 24 seconds. The trailer received the approval to be shown at theaters, on April 13th.

It is likely that the new trailer will debut along with a movie produced by Paramount Pictures. Mark your calendars for May 16th because “The Dictator” is set to release on that particular day.
Original Source: G. I. Joe: Retaliation New Theatrical Trailer Coming Soon - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe