TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Litter Box - Off Topic > Toys

Old 02-24-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
Joe Moore
Administrator
Besides Thundercats, what else are you into? Transformers, G.I. Joe, MOTU, Silverhawks, Captain Power, Robo Force, Starcom, Star Wars, etc? Spill it here. Feel free to post pics to show them off.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #2
GK Punk
Your Straight Edge Savior
I mostly collect Gi Joe, Star Wars, TMNT, Transformers, Random DC Universe and Marvel, WWE and then A couple of doll lines. (Monster High and Winx Club mostly.) I also have a bit of a habit of just collecting any random action figure I find that just looks neat.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
LionO84
Thunder Kitty
currently all I collect is TF and Marvel Legends. As soon as the TC toys are out ill start getting them.
LionO84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #4
Ratar-O
Dirty Conniving Rat
I didn't want to bog this thread down with my pics so everything I collect can be found here... ANTOINE'S TOY VAULT
Ratar-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #5
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratar-O View Post
I didn't want to bog this thread down with my pics so everything I collect can be found here... ANTOINE'S TOY VAULT
Very nice my friend. Some excellent stuff in there.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:08 PM   #6
Ratar-O
Dirty Conniving Rat
Thank you sir, and yet there is so much more that I want. However with this new ThunderCats stuff coming out I may have to hold off on my other wants. The Mrs. will kill me if I keep bringing in so many different lines.
Ratar-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:23 PM   #7
crackus
Thunder Puss
Gi joe, MU, DCU, marvel legends...well mostly spiderman, and motu
crackus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #8
trebleshot
Sight Beyond Sight
As far as collecting goes, my main interests right now are Transformers, G.I.Joe and Marvel Universe (and soon, Thundercats ).

I used to collect a lot of other lines, but I've had to cut back over the years due to starting a family. I still try to keep up with the properties and will pick up a one-off figure or two from time to time (such as a couple Vintage Star Wars toys or some Minimates).
trebleshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #9
Michael'O
Thunder Kitty
My collecting focus is anything 4" figure wise and SCI-FI - my main figures I collect at the min are MU Cosmic Characters (Only), Star Wars (Although I am getting to the point where I have pretty much what I want from the OT line, and seeing Hasbro refuse to do EU at the min there's nothing for me to collect from this side of Star Wars either), and of course Tundercats when they come out.

I also pick-up other figures that are 4" and seem cool.
Michael'O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:58 AM   #10
Rodimus_Hotrod
The Intelligent Idiot
Transformers,Bowen Busts ,Bleach figures ,Lego Mini figs ,Random Figures that i like ,
Rodimus_Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #11
JohnnyAngel77
Thunder Kitty
Right now, I mostly collect ML, DCUC, MS (a few), DC Direct (a few), MOTUC, Sota Street Fighter, Predator figures, Sigma 6 8", Buffy, and a few other random 6"+ figures.

Last edited by JohnnyAngel77; 03-05-2011 at 01:23 PM..
JohnnyAngel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 04:39 AM   #12
Wilyjo
Thunder Kitty
Transformers, DCU mainly. Oh and plush. I love plush.

I might get into Joes soon though.
Wilyjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:03 AM   #13
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
I collect mighty muggs, Minimates, kubricks, iron man stuff, Vintage Thundercats, modern thundercats, comics, and a few other random things

Last edited by IndyCat; 08-25-2011 at 01:33 PM..
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:56 PM   #14
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
I currently collect the new waves of transformers. I'm finding my original thundercat figures, and transformers. My wife collected the lord of the rings figures when they were out at retail. That's all the wallet can bare right now.
Lion O of savannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #15
Fuzz
Thunder Kitty
I love collecting 80's toys. My all-time favorite lines to collect are Robo-Force and Rocklords.

I've also collected quite a few other lines over the years - Predator, POTC, Hellraiser, Lost Souls, Bioshock, Watchmen, horror. Probably more I'm forgetting.

Mortal Kombat figures are also a biggie for me. I even have one of those 12" Goro statues.

Here's a few pics from my man-cave that I had on my phone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	451.7 KB
ID:	508Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	574.6 KB
ID:	509Click image for larger version

Name:	photo3.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	537.5 KB
ID:	510Click image for larger version

Name:	photo4.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	522.6 KB
ID:	511
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:16 AM   #16
Michael'O
Thunder Kitty
I have changed my focus on what I am collecting now.

I never thought I would collect 6" figures however I am collecting the Gothitropolis figures by the 4 Horsemen these figures rock, wish I could have gotten the 7th Kingdom Figures now when they first came out, the price is to high for some of the pieces I would like.

Also I am not collecting Star Wars, Marvel Universe (Well not unless it's MU Cosmic Characters as I am still collecting these) and G.I. Joe.

Instead I am collecting 4" Thundercats (Oh boy these rock), MU Cosmic Characters, Onell Design (Glyos) and Outer Space Men.
Michael'O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #17
FunderCat
Thunder Kitty
My focus always shifts on what I'm collecting, sometimes I'm gunning for some Power Rangers, other times I'm trying to get all the figures in a DCU Build-A-Figure line, and then I'm just collecting some rather obscure toys (like recently, I've been eBay hunting the figures from the Mighty Ducks cartoon) So it's really random with me.
FunderCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #18
Panth-ro
Thunder Kitty
Star Wars, Clone Wars, DCU, Marvel Universe, Marvel Legends, Gi Joe, Transformers
Panth-ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #19
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
I've been collecting Transformers for a while now, but I've also got some Marvel, DC, Hot Wheels, and Halo stuff. Oh, and I've got a bit of a Coca-Cola collection (mostly bottles). Though I have to say, the collection I'm probably the most proud of, is my camera collection (not toys, but I figured I'd mention it anyways...).

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 08-13-2011 at 03:52 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:12 AM   #20
dollman ron
Disabled and handling it.
I've collected so much stuff over the years I can't even remember it all, Transformers, GI Joe from the 60’s – 70’s and 80’s 12” and 3 ¾”, Masters of the Universe, Spawn, Advance Dungeon and Dragons, Sea Quest, Mask, Classic Thundercats, Congo, Saga of Crystar, Bravestarr, Marvel and DC figures of all sizes and themes, 13” DC Direct figures, Sideshow Toys “The Dead”, 12” Hasbro and Sideshow Planet of the Apes and Universal Monsters, different Mego lines, Star Trek, Star Wars, 12” Dragon Models Nam and WW II figures, Silver Hawks, TMNT, Gargoyles, Small Soldiers, Indiana Jones classic and new, Sectaurs, Secret Wars, DC Super Powers, Captain Powers, Rambo, Teddy Rexpin, Visionaries, Bionicles, Lego, Fisher-Price Rescue Heroes and Great Adventures, Marvel Legends, Inhumanoids, Super Naturals, Air Raiders, and I could go on if I had the time.
Currently it's Lego Hero Factory, Marvel Universe 3 3/4" (mainly just the ones I like), Thundercats of course, a few DC Classics figures here and there, certain Fisher-Price DC Super Friends pieces, some Playskool Marvel figures (they just started coming out), MOTUC, and Hot Toys Terminator – Predator - Marvel - Planet of the Apes - Michael Jackson - and some odd ones that catch my eye.
At the moment it’s mainly MOTUC and Hot Toys that are empting my wallet.
(I was collecting and playing Heroclix, but had to stop after the Captain America expansion. I just couldn't afford it anymore.)
Forty three years of collecting adds up, started when I was five.
dollman ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:15 PM   #21
Optimus Paul
Thunder Kitty
My main focus is vintage T-cats and vintage Motu, I have most T-cats loose and quite a few Motu but my main focus of these are the MOC figures.
Got quite a few MOTU Classics too including the Wun-Dar Purple and Red Stone versions which are pretty rare.
I collected nearly all of the WWF hasbro figures loose and Moc but ended up selling all of my moc ones to buy more T-cats and have my ones graded.
Also collected some quite nice TMNT figures from the original line and Movie figures but I am thinking about selling those if anyone is interested.
I have Original Simpsons figures, most MOC and all of them loose.
I also collect the UFC Round 5 figures, and the new Bruce Lee line they have just released for pre-order. I'm a little obsessed with Bruce.
Already started my 6" T-cats collection too with a LionO and a Panthro and I have a really nice Hard Hero Tygra which I have not taken out of the box yet.
Collected other bits like M.U.S.C.L.E too but never really persued it.
Optimus Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #22
McSoundwave
Thundercat Ho
Just Transformers and GI Joe for me. But, outside of the realm of toys, I have a pretty mean shoe collection.
McSoundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #23
SaberKat
New Fan
I mainly collect Transformers, I also collect Power Ranger/ Super Sentai, and Kamen Rider.
SaberKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:39 AM   #24
jetfire prime
sight beyond sight
Transformers and Marvel Universe are my main priorities with Thundercats and Gokaiger stuff next in line
jetfire prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:07 AM   #25
TheCopperkid
Thunder Kitty
Silverhawks! I've got em all!
TheCopperkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #26
Childsmonkey
Thunder Monkey
I like to collect Glyos figures from Onell Design. I first saw them on a website called Battlegrip and I have been hooked since.
Childsmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #27
Madbubbler
Thunder Kitty
My core business is collecting T-Cats, but i also have a small Motu collection, mostly mocs and rare pieces. Can't help it to keep picking up Mot
Madbubbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #28
Madbubbler
Thunder Kitty
wrong button
Can't help it keeping picking up Motu stuff
Madbubbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #29
shmashwitdaclub
Thunder Kitty
New Thundercats, Star Wars, GI Joe, All Marvel 3 3/4 in lines, NECA Gremlins, Indiana Jones, Tron, and I will be collecting Jazwares Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat figures when I find them.
shmashwitdaclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:45 PM   #30
zartan015
Thunder Kitty
motu (vintage and 200x, the classics are too pricey aftermarket and too much of a hassle to collect, though they do look super sweet)
g.i. joe (80's-now)
star wars (1996-now, mostly ep. 4,5, and 6 stuff)
rambo (have a complete figure set, minus a few weapons and cards)
apparently the new t-cats (The wife bought them for me for christmas, so I gotta wait to actually check them out)
legos (mostly star wars stuff)
some mcfarlane music figures
that's most of it, theres a few comic related things, and some misc figures I left out.
zartan015 is offline   Reply With Quote