TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > WilyKit's Corner - Thundercats Creative > Thundercats Customs Projects
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
RedRebelCustoms
Thunder Kitty
Turmagar

Sharkaro

Gnawl

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Turmagar3.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	225.4 KB
ID:	857
RedRebelCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
deanofitz
Thunder Kitty
Sharkaro looks savage ...
deanofitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
Joe Moore
Administrator
Today's featured customs. Fantastic stuff my friend. Welcome aboard.

http://www.thundercats.ws/news/thund...t-figures-374/
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #4
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
The 3rd from the top. looks like toka or watever his name was, from ninja turtles 2.
And the 4th from the bottom, looks like 1 of the creatures from the TMNT CGI turtle movie lol.
Either way, they all look great but i dont think such creatures like these fit in a thundercats world. These are more of a ninja turtles, spiderman, scooby doo or maybe even batman..world.
It wouldnt hurt to blend em in tho. it might work on tc great job! .
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
RedRebelCustoms
Thunder Kitty
Being featured on here is a huge honor. Thank you all so much. I am totally stoked to see this on here. I wasn't too sure about finishing my concept line until I saw this . I appreciate the chance to be featured amongst other Thundercats Fans! Thundercats HOOOO!

Last edited by RedRebelCustoms; 02-25-2012 at 04:21 PM..
Old 02-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #6
RedRebelCustoms
Thunder Kitty
I had back stories but forgot to post them. These were a concept for a Thundercats alternate reality where the characters were more crude and archaic. I am a huge T-Cats fan and look forward to when CN runs another classic marathon. It's going straight to DVR, LOL.

Sharkaro's character is in homage of the Tigersharks appearance on the Thundercats.
Few can match the ferocity of the King of the Waters. Sharkaro's bloodlust is unrivaled and his rule unchallenged. His carnal needs can only be quenched through consuming his enemies and allies alike. Sharkaro and those of his warriors who have not already fallen victim to his hunger meet any and all trespassers in their undersea domain with a short and gruesome fate. His quest to taste "the many flavors" of the land walkers is halted only by Turmagar and his Tuska Warriors. His viciousness in batlle knows no obstacle and his feral desire for blood no equal. He has drug many defending armies down to a watery grave. Sharkaro's razor sharp teeth and claws and his vast physical strength are all the weapons he needs.

This classic Thundercats character was one of my favorite toys growing up.
Turmagar was reimagined in a more animalistic way here. The chieftan of the Northern Tuska Tribe, Turmagar is the descendant of the longest line of great warriors of the Tuskas. He has proven himself to be the most powerful and skilled in battle to ever hold this position in the council. He has fought many battles against the invaders from the sea. Turmagar is one of the most skilled hunters in his tribe. Making great use of the spear and net that have become his trademark weapons of choice. He is a beloved chieftan among his people. Turmagar is also the only thing standing in the way of Sharkaro and his plans of total conquest. Having been charged with this task by the king of the Thundercats following his first encounter with these noble warriors. Turmagar has never faltered in turning back the blood thirsty invaders, often using his immense girth to his advantage.

Slave to the evil Munst-Ra, Gnawl was born into the tribe of Hyena men inhabiting the Savanahs of Third Earth. After devouring his brethren at birth, he was cast out as a cub where he was later found by Munst-Ra of the line of Ra. He was taken in as a slave and fitted with a control collar. His mindless speech had already been impaired through damage he sustained in the womb when his mother was attacked by marauders. Gnawl's larynx had been nearly crushed and his brain damaged causing his aggression and rage to be increased. Most of his words emerging as a series of grunts and growls. Munst-Ra realizing the cubs thirst for revenge, raised him as a vicious killer. His first show of worth was to take his revenge against the Hyena men which he did with a brutal carnal pleasure. Going so far as to gnaw on the bones of his own mother and father. Later being dubbed Gnawl. Gnawl eventually freed of his control collar but was later killed in battle. Later, Gnawl went on to become one of the original spirits of evil know as the Hyena King alongside Sharkaro the Shark King.

Last edited by RedRebelCustoms; 02-25-2012 at 04:40 PM..
Old 02-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #7
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Gnawl is GNARLY

See what I did there?
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #8
RedRebelCustoms
Thunder Kitty
Thanks Lody for the gnarly comment bro!