TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2012, 09:03 AM   #5351
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Don't forget the "..." at the end. The exact words are:

"Oh wouldn’t you like to know…"

They purposely typed the three dots there indicating something is brewing... the same as "the triangle is to be continued...", thus the cliffhanger ending at Ep13. Otherwise they can just say "its over for know." or something similar that ended with "." instead of "...".

Looks like another theory here "The three dots conspiracy theory"
You know what is funny. I was working this LOA for AT (Australia). Country ask for a six month lead-time so this forces country to pay upfront (initial deposit). I asked the CPM if that is what they wanted. This is his reply.

That is great...They want it on their boat by June so we should charge them.

Vr
Ray

On this e-mail, I know what he he saying. I just thought it was funny, because we were talking about the "...". The "..." they are leaving out stuff they want to say or they have not completed his thought.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-26-2012 at 09:09 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #5352
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Someone on another forum had an interesting theory and it was that Anet might not always see the whole picture in his visions. He might get flashes or feelings or something, but not necessarily see the whole thing played out like a movie.

An alternate explaination could be about the whole "before the evening bell" thing. Almost as soon as he saw the kiss the bell rang. Nothing ever said he couldn't feel betrayed by Cheetara as well after the bell rang.

Plus feelings are subjective anyway and aren't always logical. His former time with both Cheetara and Tygra could have influenced his feelings. Tygra and him don't often get along, yet Lion-O does get along with Cheetara. So his initial reaction could be to blame Tygra, but not Cheetara because of his and Tygra's past and because really Lion-O doesn't want to blame Cheetara because he likes her.
I can see if it was his initial reaction before the bell. Maybe he felt betrayal by tygra, because of what they went through in the AP and now see him move in so fast.

Yeah, I don't know how he gets his predictions. Good theroy though.

Even thought T/L don't get along, they are brothers. I would feel more betrayed by the other person, because they know that they don't get along.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #5353
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
anet pissed me off. he's like my predictions are never wrong(then the ending). then I was like oh you son of a *(&^#. poor lion-o i think he may of started crying.
Yeah, he was starting to cry.

I kind of knew what they were going to do when they showed the past, I was just in denial until the end of 13.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #5354
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah. But in the end does not matter anyway what annet has predicted, as our analysis have move way ahead beyond Anet's predictions timeline wise and angles wise, Holmes methods are far more superior then Anet's methods/predictions. I trust Holmes method anyday compared to not so accurate Annet's predictions.

When Lion-O realizes cheetara has 'betrayed' him too, that will put more guilt to Cheetara, good! just keep adding the guilt until it explodes. You can run but you can't hide Cheetara! You owe the king your feelings big time As the king has pure feelings for you as he sees alot of your actions as affections, not like Tygra's convoluted feelings that being pushed mainly by jealousy and fear of loosing everthing to the king as tygra called you a 'thing' --->"just like the sword one more thing you don't deserve".
It will be interesting how tygra and cheetara react once they know lion-o saw.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #5355
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Even thought T/L don't get along, they are brothers. I would feel more betrayed by the other person, because they know that they don't get along.
What I meant was when you like someone you can sort of have "blinders" to their faults sometimes. Especially when you've first met them and aren't in a real relationship yet. He might not blame Cheetara because he's not looking at it from that angle. He has a crush on her so he might not want to believe she's doing anything bad.

Like, for an example, if you have a girlfriend, and your best friend tells you that she's cheating on you, sometimes you go into denial and won't believe your best friend even though you've known them longer.

People only believe what they want to believe.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-26-2012 at 12:17 PM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #5356
L08e16o
Quote:
What I meant was when you like someone you can sort of have "blinders" to their faults sometimes. Especially when you've first met them and aren't in a real relationship yet. He might not blame Cheetara because he's not looking at it from that angle. He has a crush on her so he might not want to believe she's doing anything bad.

Like, for an example, if you have a girlfriend, and your best friend tells you that she's cheating on you, sometimes you go into denial and won't believe your best friend even though you've known them longer.

People only believe what they want to believe.
I know what you're saying, but I would trust my friend first.

Tygra has never betrayed lion-o.
Old 01-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #5357
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
You know what is funny. I was working this LOA for AT (Australia). Country ask for a six month lead-time so this forces country to pay upfront (initial deposit). I asked the CPM if that is what they wanted. This is his reply.

That is great...They want it on their boat by June so we should charge them.

Vr
Ray

On this e-mail, I know what he he saying. I just thought it was funny, because we were talking about the "...". The "..." they are leaving out stuff they want to say or they have not completed his thought.
Yeah there will always be something under the hood of "...", it's just the nature of human brain of not finishing something from the brain when typing or there was some hidden thinking under the brain or some pause in the brain thinking about the words that are being typed, or something that prevents the typer to finish his/her thoughts or on purpose "..." to hide something from the reader of the typings, or there's some hidden agenda, because it took more effort too to type "..." then ".".
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:05 AM   #5358
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Yeah there will always be something under the hood of "...", it's just the nature of human brain of not finishing something from the brain when typing or there was some hidden thinking under the brain or some pause in the brain thinking about the words that are being typed, or something that prevents the typer to finish his/her thoughts or on purpose "..." to hide something from the reader of the typings, or there's some hidden agenda, because it took more effort too to type "..." then ".".
was up.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:13 AM   #5359
cmangund
Quote:
It will be interesting how tygra and cheetara react once they know lion-o saw.
On thing for sure we have eliminated one impossible core factor of Cheetara's that they will not do:
They will not destroy her core role as Lion-O's personal counselor and she will always put Lion-O above all else

So If there is another love interest for Lion-O they will use it only as a plot device to help L/C in L/C/T triangle like I mentioned before in the last post http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...107/#post32156 or otherwise Cheetara's role will be diminished or destroyed, being replaced by the new love interest. making her not important character anymore. No matter what official form L/C relationship will have after this incident, their base form and chemistry will never change (i.e. lovers, as that's what they have been doing in 12 EPs, as the reason why she went to Tygra, because of the betrayal thing, duty and lastly feelings for Tygra, and even if we are wrong about her reasons, her core character I mentioned above are not since that's from the crew and obviosly she has feelings too for Lion-O otherwise it's not a love triangle and she's not Lion-O's love interest aside from their obvious interactions with the kittens and Tygra noticing it too) thus L/C will continue on developing in the L/C/T triangle until the base form will come to the surface again. The question is just how long. If they will go for the very long route then we will get more L/C moments too for sure along the way.

T/C is a probable impossibility (only took 5 minutes to build ) thus the remains, L/C is a probable truth possibility.

Another thing that got me thinking, I’ll use an example from the UK 2011-ongoing hit TV series Sherlock (not the Sherlock Holmes book as this is easier) for L/C in L/C/T. Holmes and Dr. Watson have really good friends relationship. Watson always busy helping Holmes solving many cases, thus Watson always ends up straining his relationship with his girlfriend, as Watson always put Holmes above his girlfriend, so his girlfriend “kick” Watson out. Similar thing with Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra, main difference L/C has more advantages then Holmes and Watson, as L/C are opposite sex and obviously they are attracted to one and another and Lion-O has strong feelings for her and Cheetara has feelings for Lion-O too. Cheetara is committed to Lion-O, as that’s her character as Jelenic said, plus she does not want to hurt Lion-O feelings too (the highest good thing of everyone in the triangle like the Cheetara's VA said and Cheetara's character herself). So she may “date” Tygra but long term romantic relationship between male and female is a lot more than that. The main core is the interactions and the chemistry, flirting is the byproduct of an opposite sex attraction thing. In the end she will still have more interactions with Lion-O, from Ep1-13 we can see that the romance thing between L/C are always being done in connection with the plot even though we haven’t seen any direct important stuff yet with L/C connected directly to the plot, even the T/C things it’s done with Lion-O also involved with the scene, this shows that all the romantic scenes of Cheetara were done with Lion-O involved in it indirectly or directly thus its clear that this is Lion-O’s story (aside from what the crew said about it too and the triangle a very important part of the story) and they made sure that they were not wasting any money and screen time. Based on that, even though Cheetara is “officially dating” Tygra, L/C intimate scenes (chemistry minus the flirting and later on after L/C evolves enough the flirting will be back.) will always still be the crew’s main priority, with T/C scenes a minority with Lion-O will be involved directly or indirectly like the T/C running scenario examples I did. As the three of them will be nearing each other a lot, they don’t have a kingdom yet, thus in the end L/C will still develop more, Cheetara’s VA did not lie about L/C evolving and what Jelenic said with each episode we will get more of L/C if we invest. If you think about it, season 1 we got mostly the L/C flirting part, Season 2 we will get the L/C core relationship part so by the end of CN's Season1+2 or WB's season 1 we will get a more complete L/C overall romantic relationship with or without Tygra still in the triangle

Last edited by cmangund; 01-27-2012 at 08:40 AM..
Old 01-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #5360
cmangund
Quote:
was up.
Welcome back! How's the pic going?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #5361
L08e16o
Quote:
Ray was mad, because it was a lot of money they were paying. So he was cussing in that situation.

CPMs need to make sure country has money. They go to a lot of FMR and PMR to make sure country is on budget.

I never use ..., only people I know that use them are doing what you stated in your post.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-27-2012 at 12:18 PM..
Old 01-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #5362
L08e16o
This is off topic.

Does anyone have the ipod touch it is 64G 4th Generation?

For some reason my IPT is not saving my photos and it seems like all my photos are gone.

Has anyone havd this problem?

Sorry.

Thanks.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-27-2012 at 10:15 AM..
Old 01-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #5363
L08e16o
Quote:
On thing for sure we have eliminated one impossible core factor of Cheetara's that they will not do:
They will not destroy her core role as Lion-O's personal counselor and she will always put Lion-O above all else

So If there is another love interest for Lion-O they will use it only as a plot device to help L/C in L/C/T triangle like I mentioned before in the last post http://www.thundercats.ws/thundercat...107/#post32156 or otherwise Cheetara's role will be diminished or destroyed, being replaced by the new love interest. making her not important character anymore. No matter what official form L/C relationship will have after this incident, their base form and chemistry will never change (i.e. lovers, as that's what they have been doing in 12 EPs, as the reason why she went to Tygra, because of the betrayal thing, duty and lastly feelings for Tygra, and even if we are wrong about her reasons, her core character I mentioned above are not since that's from the crew and obviosly she has feelings too for Lion-O otherwise it's not a love triangle and she's not Lion-O's love interest aside from their obvious interactions with the kittens and Tygra noticing it too) thus L/C will continue on developing in the L/C/T triangle until the base form will come to the surface again. The question is just how long. If they will go for the very long route then we will get more L/C moments too for sure along the way.

T/C is a probable impossibility (only took 5 minutes to build ) thus the remains, L/C is a probable truth possibility.

Another thing that got me thinking, I’ll use an example from the UK 2011-ongoing hit TV series Sherlock (not the Sherlock Holmes book as this is easier) for L/C in L/C/T. Holmes and Dr. Watson have really good friends relationship. Watson always busy helping Holmes solving many cases, thus Watson always ends up straining his relationship with his girlfriend, as Watson always put Holmes above his girlfriend, so his girlfriend “kick” Watson out. Similar thing with Lion-O/Cheetara/Tygra, main difference L/C has more advantages then Holmes and Watson, as L/C are opposite sex and obviously they are attracted to one and another and Lion-O has strong feelings for her and Cheetara has feelings for Lion-O too. Cheetara is committed to Lion-O, as that’s her character as Jelenic said, plus she does not want to hurt Lion-O feelings too (the highest good thing of everyone in the triangle like the Cheetara's VA said and Cheetara's character herself). So she may “date” Tygra but long term romantic relationship between male and female is a lot more than that. The main core is the interactions and the chemistry, flirting is the byproduct of an opposite sex attraction thing. In the end she will still have more interactions with Lion-O, from Ep1-13 we can see that the romance thing between L/C are always being done in connection with the plot even though we haven’t seen any direct important stuff yet with L/C connected directly to the plot, even the T/C things it’s done with Lion-O also involved with the scene, this shows that all the romantic scenes of Cheetara were done with Lion-O involved in it indirectly or directly thus its clear that this is Lion-O’s story (aside from what the crew said about it too and the triangle a very important part of the story) and they made sure that they were not wasting any money and screen time. Based on that, even though Cheetara is “officially dating” Tygra, L/C intimate scenes (chemistry minus the flirting and later on after L/C evolves enough the flirting will be back.) will always still be the crew’s main priority, with T/C scenes a minority with Lion-O will be involved directly or indirectly like the T/C running scenario examples I did. As the three of them will be nearing each other a lot, they don’t have a kingdom yet, thus in the end L/C will still develop more, Cheetara’s VA did not lie about L/C evolving and what Jelenic said with each episode we will get more of L/C if we invest. If you think about it, season 1 we got mostly the L/C flirting part, Season 2 we will get the L/C core relationship part so by the end of CN's Season1+2 or WB's season 1 we will get a more complete L/C overall romantic relationship with or without Tygra still in the triangle
Good job.
That might be one of her main roles, but right now that is in trouble. If you see lion-o face, he was going to cry. That is why I think cheetara might have changed Annet’s prediction. Tygra betraying lion-o is not going to make him cry or devastated. Cheetara kissing tygra when he thought she chose him before going into the AP will.
Everyone saw and it seemed like the crew wanted its viewers to know it too.
I agree if another female cat comes in, she would have a bigger role than cheetara.
I have never thought of that (lion-o is always around when T/C happens), interesting.
Another good one (L/C is connected to the plot). That is what the boss wanted too. The triangle is important to the main plot. That is a big one. We will get the first one in E14 (why she follows him around) and I think she will be connected to the trials with lion-o.
I agree about season two. Season 1 was about the initial attraction and two will deal with the core of their relationship.
Excellent job.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #5364
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:

i can only imagine when it comes the kids see L/C kissing.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #5365
cmangund
Quote:
Good job.
That might be one of her main roles, but right now that is in trouble. If you see lion-o face, he was going to cry. That is why I think cheetara might have changed Annet’s prediction. Tygra betraying lion-o is not going to make him cry or devastated. Cheetara kissing tygra when he thought she chose him before going into the AP will.
Everyone saw and it seemed like the crew wanted its viewers to know it too.
I agree if another female cat comes in, she would have a bigger role than cheetara.
I have never thought of that (lion-o is always around when T/C happens), interesting.
Another good one (L/C is connected to the plot). That is what the boss wanted too. The triangle is important to the main plot. That is a big one. We will get the first one in E14 (why she follows him around) and I think she will be connected to the trials with lion-o.
I agree about season two. Season 1 was about the initial attraction and two will deal with the core of their relationship.
Excellent job.
Thanks.

Cheetara as Lion-O's personal counselor is her core main role, thus the crew will definitely fix that, while developing more on L/C in the process. Everyone has a role to play for Lion-O:
1. Tygra: The rival brother
2. Cheetara: Lion-O's closest support, personal counselor, advisor and love interest
3. Panthro: The Veteran general for battles and the war to come
4. The kittens: Comic relieve, to help us see L/C, and later the Eldara story line

Yeah Lion-O is always around when T/C happens but when L/C happens only one scene Tygra was around that was the L/C cheek kiss, as the crew did that on purpose to push Tygra into going to the astral plane with Lion-O which in turn to put some guilt to Tygra and making him easier to excepting cheetara choosing Lion-O. Thus we can see that all the crew did with the triangle has directly or indirectly developed more on L/C in the L/C/T triangle and they made sure Lion-O's screentime with T/C because this is Lion-O's story not Tygra.

Just trying to see from another angle as we have to do simple elimination process to find all the probable truth possibility out of the probable impossibility.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-27-2012 at 07:46 PM..
Old 01-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #5366
cmangund
Quote:
i can only imagine when it comes the kids see L/C kissing.
We can always do with L/C kiss regardless the crazy status of the triangle.

Just Look to the left to get a spoiler, 'soon' to be aired scene
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<------------------------------------------

Last edited by cmangund; 01-27-2012 at 07:00 PM..
Old 01-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #5367
cmangund
Quote:
Ray was mad, because it was a lot of money they were paying. So he was cussing in that situation.

CPMs need to make sure country has money. They go to a lot of FMR and PMR to make sure country is on budget.

I never use ..., only people I know that use them are doing what you stated in your post.
Exactly my points. Why bother with "..." or more if you can get by with a simple one dot.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #5368
L08e16o
Quote:
Exactly my points. Why bother with "..." or more if you can get by with a simple one dot.
I took DN comment as she chose tygra... (but).
Old 01-27-2012, 07:55 PM   #5369
L08e16o
Quote:
Thanks.

Cheetara as Lion-O's personal counselor is her core main role, thus the crew will definitely fix that, while developing more on L/C in the process. Everyone has a role to play for Lion-O:
1. Tygra: The rival brother
2. Cheetara: Lion-O's closest support, personal counselor, advisor and love interest
3. Panthro: The Veteran general for battles and the war to come
4. The kittens: Comic relieve, to help us see L/C, and later the Eldara story line

Yeah Lion-O is always around when T/C happens but when L/C happens only one scene Tygra was around that was the L/C cheek kiss, as the crew did that on purpose to push Tygra into going to the astral plane with Lion-O which in turn to put some guilt to Tygra and making him easier to excepting cheetara choosing Lion-O. Thus we can see that all the crew did with the triangle has directly or indirectly developed more on L/C in the L/C/T triangle and they made sure Lion-O's screentime with T/C because this is Lion-O's story not Tygra.

Just trying to see from another angle as we have to do simple elimination process to find all the probable truth possibility out of the probable impossibility.
Good break down.

I agree on their roles.

They are there to help lion-o grow. I agree with tygra's jealousy to slowly die. I think that was what the ap was for. They said they would bump heads less, so there must be some type of understanding.

There are only two things I think can see happen for them to get along better.

1. Cheetara chooses no one.
2. Tygra backs out and lets cheetara go to lion-o.

I can't see lion-o accepting it. If they chose none of the two, I think it will drag on.

I agree. This is lion-o's story to becoming the greatest king.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:29 PM   #5370
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Good break down.

I agree on their roles.

They are there to help lion-o grow. I agree with tygra's jealousy to slowly die. I think that was what the ap was for. They said they would bump heads less, so there must be some type of understanding.

There are only two things I think can see happen for them to get along better.

1. Cheetara chooses no one.
2. Tygra backs out and lets cheetara go to lion-o.

I can't see lion-o accepting it. If they chose none of the two, I think it will drag on.

I agree. This is lion-o's story to becoming the greatest king.
i think liono will accept it but he will distance himself from them to protect himself. i don't think it's in liono's character to lash out at her for not choosing him. he will take it like a man but he will still be in pain internally whenever he sees them together. like i mentioned earlier, he will realize that his quest is a lot bigger than even his own feelings or maybe even happiness. in this kind of genre, the hero of the story has to always sacrifice their own life or happiness for the sake of others or their loved ones to protect them and bring peace to their kingdom.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:42 PM   #5371
Balgus82
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i think liono will accept it but he will distance himself from them to protect himself. i don't think it's in liono's character to lash out at her for not choosing him. he will take it like a man but he will still be in pain internally whenever he sees them together. like i mentioned earlier, he will realize that his quest is a lot bigger than even his own feelings or maybe even happiness. in this kind of genre, the hero of the story has to always sacrifice their own life or happiness for the sake of others or their loved ones to protect them and bring peace to their kingdom.

I agree with this.

And I don't think either Cheetara or Tygra are going to break it off just for the sake of protecting Lion-O's feelings. If they ever break it off it would be for some other reason.

A great counselor/advisor, IMO, would have to be able to tell Lion-O what their true opinions are no matter if he'd like it or not.

He's not going to need a kiss up or a yes man when he has finally rebuilt Thundera.

Lion-O doesn't need a team that feels like they have to walk on eggshells around him to protect his feelings. He's king now. He has the responsibility to lead them and always will have the responsibility to lead no matter what personal problems he has. And I think that's the lesson the crew are having him learn right now.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-27-2012 at 10:53 PM..
Old 01-27-2012, 10:53 PM   #5372
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
I agree with this.

And I don't think either Cheetara or Tygra are going to break it off just for the sake of protecting Lion-O's feelings. If they ever break it off it would be for some other reason.

A great counselor/advisor, IMO, would have to be able to tell Lion-O what their true opinions are no matter if he'd like it or not.

He's not going to need a kiss up or a yes man when he has finally rebuilt Thundera.

Lion-O doesn't need a team that feels like they have to walk on eggshells around him to protect his feelings. He's king now. He has the responsibility to lead them and always will have the responsibility to lead no matter what personal problems he has. And I think that's the lesson the crew are having him learn right now.
true. i would have liked it better if tygra and cheetara got together on a different scenario than this way. this to me kind of hinders their character development especially early in the series. also it kind of diminishes cheetara's role as liono's advisori and support because now liono wouldn't want to be in her presence. i still strongly feel it is too early for establishing romance in the series. they way i see it, the writers would now have to make screen time to show us unnecessary and irrelevant scenes of romance with T/C just to develop it which will then cut off more screen time for the main plot.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:54 PM   #5373
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
sup
Old 01-27-2012, 10:56 PM   #5374
Balgus82
Quote:
true. i would have liked it better if tygra and cheetara got together on a different scenario than this way. this to me kind of hinders their character development especially early in the series. also it kind of diminishes cheetara's role as liono's advisori and support because now liono wouldn't want to be in her presence. i still strongly feel it is too early for establishing romance in the series. they way i see it, the writers would now have to make screen time to show us unnecessary and irrelevant scenes of romance with T/C just to develop it which will then cut off more screen time for the main plot.
Totally agree. It would've been better to just not have the triangle at all and have them grow together from the start.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:58 PM   #5375
Balgus82
Quote:
Yeah I know you guys don't seem to want to believe me, but I do talk to the guy on FB and he really does do the dot thing all the freaking time. In like every other message he sends me almost. I think you guys are reading way too much into those dots.

I mean heck here's his FB. Just look at his public wall posts. He does the dot thing a LOT. http://www.facebook.com/Dingo107
Old 01-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #5376
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah I know you guys don't seem to want to believe me, but I do talk to the guy on FB and he really does do the dot thing all the freaking time. In like every other message he sends me almost. I think you guys are reading way too much into those dots.

I mean heck here's his FB. Just look at his public wall posts. He does the dot thing a LOT. Daniel Norton | Facebook
The crew used it too.

Really, why doesn't he just use ..... or answer the question in detail. There is a reason for it.

It's Ellipsis, there is no way around it. It is Grammar. He is doing that on purpose.

Ray could have said what he wanted too on his e-mail. Ray doesn't use them either.

I only know a few people who use Ellipsis. I never use them. The women (Masters in English) I am with, uses them a lot.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-28-2012 at 12:05 AM..
Old 01-27-2012, 11:21 PM   #5377
L08e16o
Quote:
We know, you want to get on with the story. There is a problem. The top boss wants this traingle to be important part of the story. So that means it is tied to his quest. It is not over.

Maybe if this show was aimed at depressed teenagers and young adults, I could see him sacrifice himself too. This show is aimed at kids 6-11, they are not in that depress mode of their life yet.

We want lion-o to grow, but what about the characters around him? I don't think lion-o realizes how big his quest is. They have not had a major set back.

Man up, the guy was about to cry. You can only keep those feelings held down for so long.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-27-2012 at 11:46 PM..
Old 01-27-2012, 11:32 PM   #5378
L08e16o
It seems like we will have to wait until march for 14.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:42 PM   #5379
L08e16o
Quote:
I like this.

I think the writers did this on purpose. I don't think we will get any romance with them (T/C). It will cut into lion-o's story. L/C would be tied to the story, unlike T/C.

I agree, why would lion-o trust her.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:43 PM   #5380
stormbringer
Quote:
March 14? Oh well, better late than never I guess.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #5381
stormbringer
Quote:
Quote:
I like this.

I think the writers did this on purpose. I don't think we will get any romance with them (T/C). It will cut into lion-o's story. L/C would be tied to the story, unlike T/C.

Yeah, like I said once before if T/C get together, Cheetara would become a background character that would barely be seen.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:47 PM   #5382
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
March 14? Oh well, better late than never I guess.
I meant episode 14.

Sorry.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:48 PM   #5383
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah, like I said once before if T/C get together, Cheetara would become a background character that would barely be seen.
Agreed. Her role would not be tied to the main story. She would become only tygra's love interest.

They couldn't make her lion-o's advisor and tygra's love interest. That would cut into lion-o's story (Main Story).

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-27-2012 at 11:51 PM..
Old 01-27-2012, 11:57 PM   #5384
stormbringer
Quote:
Agreed. Her role would not be tied to the main story. She would become only tygra's love interest.

They couldn't make her lion-o's advisor and tygra's love interest. That would cut into lion-o's story (Main Story).
Exactly. Cheetara's role in the series would be reduced,without being tied to the main character anymore. The writers have made it clear that this is Lion-os story, to have any role in the show, a character has to be tied to him.

Last edited by stormbringer; 01-27-2012 at 11:59 PM..
Old 01-28-2012, 12:02 AM   #5385
L08e16o
Quote:
Exactly. Cheetara's role in the series would be reduced,without being tied to the main character anymore. The writers have made it clear that this is Lion-os story, to have any role in the show, a character has to be tied to him.
I believe we are going to get the other side of the triangle L/C.

I think we will start finding more important stuff about the story, why cheetara followed lion-o and why she knew the SoO would pick him. This ties to the main story.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-28-2012 at 12:06 AM..
Old 01-28-2012, 12:08 AM   #5386
Balgus82
Quote:

Man up, the guy was about to cry. You can only keep those feelings held down for so long.
Why do you keep saying he was about to cry or that he's depressed?

This is a surprised face.

his eyebrows are arched, his eyes are wide, and his mouth is hanging open.

This is a sad face.

His eyebrows are hanging low, his eyes are crinkled up, and tears are forming.

All we actually saw before the episode ended was that Lion-O was taken by surprise.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-28-2012 at 12:18 AM..
Old 01-28-2012, 12:08 AM   #5387
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
I like this.

im sure most would agree with me when i say that last episode was a classic case of terrible writing.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:10 AM   #5388
Balgus82
Quote:
She kinda has already been a background character that's hardly seen.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:21 AM   #5389
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:

This is a sad face.

All we actually saw before the episode ended was that Lion-O was taken by surprise.
you are not pulling your punches ha Balgus82...lol
Old 01-28-2012, 01:12 AM   #5390
cmangund
Quote:
Which is exactly why Cheetara's core role as Lion-O's closest support is the one thing they cannot destroy, thus L/C will continue to develop because of this regardless the official form of the relationship, until the base form reemerge fully once again.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:48 AM   #5391
cmangund
Quote:

She will be reduced to just being Tygra's "plaything" not even Tygra's love interest.

Does not matter anyway if you think about it more, if later they will say "oh the triangle is officially over" or something similar, because it's the repercussions of it that matters, not the choosing. That is when the actual test of a relationship begins. Otherwise there will be no breakups, no divorce in a story if the choosing that matters not the repercussions of it. As they wanted to create characters with layers, repercussions of it will not be ignored instead it will be developed more effecting the entire L and C and T. It's obvious.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-28-2012 at 07:46 AM..
Old 01-28-2012, 03:52 AM   #5392
Balgus82
Quote:
She will be reduced to just being Tygra's "plaything" not even Tygra's love interest.

Er....wtf?! Do you really think that little of Tygra and the show's crew?
There's been no indication that he'd treat her badly at all.

Quote:
Does not matter anyway if you think about it more, if later they will say "oh the triangle is officially over" or something similar, because it's the repercussions of it that matters, not the choosing. That is when the actual test of a relationship begins. Otherwise there will be no breakups, no divorce in a story if the choosing that matters not the repercussions of it. As they wanted to create characters with layers, repercussions of it will not be ignored instead it will be developed more effecting the entire L and C and T.It's obvious.
That's probably the smartest thing I've heard you say and I agree. Who she chooses isn't nearly as important the reactions and repercussions of it all.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:20 AM   #5393
cmangund
Quote:
was up.
Where's commander shepard?
Old 01-28-2012, 06:47 AM   #5394
cmangund
Quote:
That's probably the smartest thing I've heard you say and I agree. Who she chooses isn't nearly as important the reactions and repercussions of it all.
Ahh so you agreed the reactions and repercussions of it all, T/C will not survive long, anything that's being built in 5 minutes can easily be destroyed in 5 minutes. L/C being built for 13 Ep can easily outlast T/C. Because that was what I meant, that was a post made especially for you, and you fell for it. Brilliant!

Last edited by cmangund; 01-28-2012 at 06:54 AM..
Old 01-28-2012, 07:47 AM   #5395
L08e16o
Quote:
im sure most would agree with me when i say that last episode was a classic case of terrible writing.
At first I thougth it was bad writing, but then everything I have read, I believe they did it on purpose.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:49 AM   #5396
L08e16o
Quote:

This is a sad face.

Good job.

He was shocked. I remember being shocked and then his expression changed.

Still, he won't be able to suppress his feelings for cheetara.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-28-2012 at 08:25 AM..
Old 01-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #5397
L08e16o
One thing, even though we don't agree, I think our disagreements are mild.

I am a Steelers fan (I have brought this up before) and Knicks fan. On their boards right now, you would think everyone is going to jump off the bridge.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:00 AM   #5398
L08e16o
Quote:

Does not matter anyway if you think about it more, if later they will say "oh the triangle is officially over" or something similar, because it's the repercussions of it that matters, not the choosing. That is when the actual test of a relationship begins. Otherwise there will be no breakups, no divorce in a story if the choosing that matters not the repercussions of it. As they wanted to create characters with layers, repercussions of it will not be ignored instead it will be developed more effecting the entire L and C and T. It's obvious.
Agreed. He did say one more thing lion-o doesn't deserve.

They won't kill it so soon. I think if it was T/C from the begining, I would feel different. They say they were not going to make it easy for lion-o.

Agreed it will develop. We are going to see the real feeling from all three.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-28-2012 at 08:18 AM..
Old 01-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #5399
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Aren't you going a little overboard with that? In all 13 episodes, Tygra has never been shown making an advance on any female that was not Cheetara. It is generally believed that he was a player, but the facts and evidence are pointing right the other way. He's treated her with nothing but respect --even reverence in some instances.

@ L08e16o: And if you want to throw at me that he called her a "thing": a) that could have also meant "her choice" or "her feelings", and b) it was Lion-O who turned the issue into a competition, "may the best cat win". Worst case scenario, no sibling is above reproach.

Let this be a good chance to remind you all that Star Wars -that would be Eps. 4, 5 and 6 of course- has already proven a triangle such as this can not only exist, but be perfectly successful with a resolution where the lead character does not get the girl. Many zillions of dollars later both kids and parents still buy toys and DVDs and whatnot.

Back @cmangud: Facts and evidence so far are not as conclusive as you'd like to believe. It would make you happy if the story took a particular route, but have you considered the remote possibility that you might be wrong?
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:49 AM   #5400
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
One thing, even though we don't agree, I think our disagreements are mild.

I am a Steelers fan (I have brought this up before) and Knicks fan. On their boards right now, you would think everyone is going to jump off the bridge.
Of course, we're tame
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote