TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #5801
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
btw I'm not saying Lion-O has to end up with Pumyra either. My argument is that Bengali and Pumyra don't have to be a couple.

But if L/P did happen, they have plenty of time. The whole L/C thing you love happened in 13 episodes. There's still at least 3 times that many episodes left.
thats the nicest thing you've said to us. thank you.
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #5802
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Another topic.

Do you think they will bring all the animals in at once for mummra (Monkian, Jackalman, and Vultureman) for his alliance?
It's possible that many of the other animals may not be in contact with each other, or even at war with each other. Perhaps Mumm-ra will bribe them , or threaten them to his side individually.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #5803
L08e16o
[QUOTE=stormbringer;33619]
Quote:
What villian do you want to see first for the new alliance?[/Q

The Lunatacs would be cool.
Quote:
Not really. They seem to like to space out OS characters as opposed to bringing them all in at once. The only ones I think they'd bring in all at once is either the Berserkers or the Lunataks.
You're rigth they do like to space them out. But who could come in and beat them?

I like the Lunatacs, but will they show them so soon before the OS mutants?
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #5804
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
It's possible that many of the other animals may not be in contact with each other, or even at war with each other. Perhaps Mumm-ra will bribe them , or threaten them to his side individually.
Yeah,

I wonder how the animals view the cats? Do the cats know about the other animals? I can't remember if cheetara said animals in epsiode 6 going after the BoO.

We only seen lizards in the flashback on 3rd earth.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #5805
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
thats the nicest thing you've said to us. thank you.
How are you?
Old 02-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #5806
Balgus82
Quote:
Yeah,

I wonder how the animals view the cats? Do the cats know about the other animals? I can't remember if cheetara said animals in epsiode 6 going after the BoO.

We only seen lizards in the flashback on 3rd earth.
Honestly? I think most of the animals will be neutral to the Cats at first.

It's been so long and Thundera was so secluded I think the whole "having the best lands" thing the Lizards complained about really would've only affected animals that lived close to Thundera.

The Cats are a good distance away from Thundera now. If anything the Cats might seem a little mythical to the other animals because they never went outside their kingdom.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #5807
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Honestly? I think most of the animals will be neutral to the Cats at first.

It's been so long and Thundera was so secluded I think the whole "having the best lands" thing the Lizards complained about really would've only affected animals that lived close to Thundera.

The Cats are a good distance away from Thundera now. If anything the Cats might seem a little mythical to the other animals because they never went outside their kingdom.
Everyone knows about the cats, the drifter seems to know what happened to thundera and the shop keep knows about thuderain currency and says its not worth anything anymore also annet says he can't remember but he thinks its been quite some time when last saw a cat in his neighborhood
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:09 PM   #5808
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
[QUOTE=stormbringer;33619]
Quote:
What villian do you want to see first for the new alliance?[/Q

The Lunatacs would be cool.
They'll probably show mole master soon followed by rataro "in the curse of ratilla" and the dogs would probably be the new alliance as a dog is seen being mistreated in the 1st episode. The lunatacs would be way too much right now because both mumm-ra and the thundercats will be catching a beat down then the shows heroes may have to look to a hero themselves and its none other than snow-meow and the big cat strikes again
Old 02-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #5809
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Pumyra is not a main character and she will not have the screen time. For them to develop it in 13 episodes, it would cut into the main story and other stories that can me explored. They could do T/P too.

13 episodes that was actually apart of the story.
She is a main character and i think they said she would have a few ep on her and thats more screen time than what cheetara has had so far. Maybe cheetara will get bumped down a notch because pumyra might be made to be that much better than cheetara. I don't think T/P is going to happen
Old 02-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #5810
Balgus82
I don't think the next episode will involve Mumm-Ra or any major villains at all. I think it will be another stand alone episode. A break before Lion-O's trials.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #5811
stormbringer
Quote:
Another topic.

Do you think they will bring all the animals in at once for mummra (Monkian, Jackalman, and Vultureman) for his alliance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
She is a main character and i think they said she would have a few ep on her and thats more screen time than what cheetara has had so far. Maybe cheetara will get bumped down a notch because pumyra might be made to be that much better than cheetara. I don't think T/P is going to happen
I'm hoping that Pumyra is a guardian of a stone of power, and living in a floating hi-tech city of cats.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:42 PM   #5812
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
How are you?
good i had a nightmare
Old 02-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #5813
L08e16o
Quote:
Besides this is lion-o story. I think Cheetara and Tygra are main charaters and are more involve in the bigger story. We have the others that are the core group, but I don't think they play as big as a role as those three.

I think legacy showed that there are four characters that play a big role in the story.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #5814
L08e16o
Quote:
good i had a nightmare
About what?
Old 02-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #5815
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Besides this is lion-o story. I think Cheetara and Tygra are main charaters and are more involve in the bigger story. We have the others that are the core group, but I don't think they play as big as a role as those three.

I think legacy showed that there are four characters that play a big role in the story.
besides lion-o is going to end up with cheetara. and i gotta suprise its rhymes with pics.

and how lion-o feels about her: Ellas es mi magia mi amuleto muneca de respeto confia puedes confersarme tous seccretos. tu energia me realaja me pone quieto simple yo sin ti mi siente incompleto.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #5816
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
About what?

i ran out of pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #5817
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
i just thought of something cool. ever hear of ninjago.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #5818
L08e16o
[QUOTE=Big Snarf;33675]
Quote:

They'll probably show mole master soon followed by rataro "in the curse of ratilla" and the dogs would probably be the new alliance as a dog is seen being mistreated in the 1st episode. The lunatacs would be way too much right now because both mumm-ra and the thundercats will be catching a beat down then the shows heroes may have to look to a hero themselves and its none other than snow-meow and the big cat strikes again
They said they don't want to make it easy for lion-o.

What could beat the cats this early, I thought it would just be mummra.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #5819
L08e16o
Quote:
i just thought of something cool. ever hear of ninjago.
I know it is on CN, but I haven't watched it.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #5820
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
I know it is on CN, but I haven't watched it.
well they have a villain whos got alot in common with mummra. his name is lord garmadon. what if they fused
Old 02-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #5821
Balgus82
Quote:

I believe every one of the main Thundercats will play a big role in the story by the end of it all. The crew has called the show a "slow burn." There's a lot of buildup at the beginning, and things will escalate. If a character hasn't had much screen time now, they're just being held in reserve for a later reveal.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #5822
stormbringer
[QUOTE=L08e16o;33688]
Quote:

I think Mumm-ras villain credit is in serious jeopardy at this point, if he doesn't get in a win soon they'll have to replace him with the Lunatacs or somebody....
Old 02-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #5823
L08e16o
Quote:
besides lion-o is going to end up with cheetara. and i gotta suprise its rhymes with pics.

and how lion-o feels about her: Ellas es mi magia mi amuleto muneca de respeto confia puedes confersarme tous seccretos. tu energia me realaja me pone quieto simple yo sin ti mi siente incompleto.
That is how I feel about that, but I am trying to not get into the triangle.

I think it shows Mummra, Lion-o, Cheetara, and Tygra are the characters that will have the most affect on the story.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #5824
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
[QUOTE=L08e16o;33688]
Quote:

yeah, he may die. but at least by then he'll have a girlfriend.CHEETARA
Old 02-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #5825
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
I believe every one of the main Thundercats will play a big role in the story by the end of it all. The crew has called the show a "slow burn." There's a lot of buildup at the beginning, and things will escalate. If a character hasn't had much screen time now, they're just being held in reserve for a later reveal.
did you read what i wrote.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #5826
L08e16o
Quote:
I agree.

I just think the M/L/T/C are going to be apart of the core story.

I am sure the other cats will have their part too.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #5827
L08e16o
[QUOTE=stormbringer;33692]
Quote:

I think Mumm-ras villain credit is in serious jeopardy at this point, if he doesn't get in a win soon they'll have to replace him with the Lunatacs or somebody....
Thank you.

I didn't want lion-o to get the PINK stone so soon. I wanted them to struggle against mummra.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #5828
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
I agree.

I just think the M/L/T/C are going to be apart of the core story.

I am sure the other cats will have their part too.
i think were forgetting the face of evil............................... SNARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #5829
stormbringer
Quote:
i think were forgetting the face of evil............................... SNARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could Snarf be one of the ancient spirits of evil?
Old 02-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #5830
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
[QUOTE=L08e16o;33697]
Quote:

Thank you.

I didn't want lion-o to get the PINK stone so soon. I wanted them to struggle against mummra.
it'd be like this: M: its mine, L: no its ours, M:its mine, L,T: no its ours, T: she's mine, L: no she's mine, M:NOOOOOOO SHE"S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! ladies love the mummies. now its a love square between two guys, a mummy, and a girl.DUUN DUUN DUUUN.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #5831
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
he is the ancient spirits of evil.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #5832
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
did you read this?

Old 02-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #5833
stormbringer
[QUOTE=DarkKnight;33700]
Quote:

it'd be like this: M: its mine, L: no its ours, M:its mine, L,T: no its ours, T: she's mine, L: no she's mine, M:NOOOOOOO SHE"S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! ladies love the mummies. now its a love square between two guys, a mummy, and a girl.DUUN DUUN DUUUN.
I wonder if Mumm-rana will appear and shake things up further?
Old 02-03-2012, 05:19 PM   #5834
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
[QUOTE=L08e16o;33688]
Quote:

Lion-o may get stuck in the book and with panthro having some down time in the berbil village the rest of the cats are going to get owned by mumm-ra. mumm-ra will have the book (with lion-o still trapped inside) and find the other stones and have all of them except the one in the sword because he can't touch it. And it will all be tygra's fault as mumm-ra can now control him and he's the snitch in the group "like wily kat in the comics". Having a friend or brother turn on him in battle will make it extremely hard for him. Lion-o might just have panthro whack both cheetara and tygra well maybe just tygra
Old 02-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #5835
stormbringer
[QUOTE=Big Snarf;33704]
Quote:

Lion-o may get stuck in the book and with panthro having some down time in the berbil village the rest of the cats are going to get owned by mumm-ra. mumm-ra will have the book (with lion-o still trapped inside) and find the other stones and have all of them except the one in the sword because he can't touch it. And it will all be tygra's fault as mumm-ra can now control him and he's the snitch in the group "like wily kat in the comics". Having a friend or brother turn on him in battle will make it extremely hard for him. Lion-o might just have panthro whack both cheetara and tygra well maybe just tygra
So will Lion-o and Tygra have an Obi-Wan/Anakin style duel over his betrayl?
Old 02-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #5836
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Yeah once all the stones are gathered he'll make his move and turn into snarf-ra and totally own everyone and with all the stones make everyone feed him candy fruit or turn turn everyone into candy fruit no wait then that would make in snarf-boo
Old 02-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #5837
stormbringer
Quote:
Yeah once all the stones are gathered he'll make his move and turn into snarf-ra and totally own everyone and with all the stones make everyone feed him candy fruit or turn turn everyone into candy fruit no wait then that would make in snarf-boo
Then when all hope is lost, Snow-meow and Ma-mutt in possesion of the Star of Thundera, will face Snarf-ra in a final apocalyptic showdown.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #5838
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
[QUOTE=stormbringer;33705]
Quote:

Hmmm then we'll get some kind of "darth" tygra with him coming back to get roughed up by lion-o again with mumm-ra watching from home doing his OS laugh while tygra gets whacked again
Old 02-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #5839
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Then when all hope is lost, Snow-meow and Ma-mutt in possesion of the Star of Thundera, will face Snarf-ra in a final apocalyptic showdown.
Maybe snow-meow and snarfer because ma-mutt is being cuddled by mumm-ra in the fetal position out of sheer fear of a super powered snarf uncle ozzbert is not playing around
Old 02-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #5840
L08e16o
[QUOTE=DarkKnight;33694]
Quote:

yeah, he may die. but at least by then he'll have a girlfriend.CHEETARA
I don't think lion-o will die, if he does, he will come back.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #5841
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
i think were forgetting the face of evil............................... Snarf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d:d
:d:d:d:d:d
Old 02-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #5842
L08e16o
[QUOTE=DarkKnight;33700]
Quote:

Looks like the brohters are stuck with themselves.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #5843
L08e16o
[QUOTE=Big Snarf;33708]
Quote:

Hmmm then we'll get some kind of "darth" tygra with him coming back to get roughed up by lion-o again with mumm-ra watching from home doing his OS laugh while tygra gets whacked again
Old 02-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #5844
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Bengali and Pumyra could always get together shortly after Lion-o and Pumyra realize their not each others real love. And I hope the triangle is wrapped up by ep 26 too, something like that can get old pretty quick.
Maybe in "Survival of the Fittest" or "The Pit" episode Cheetara and Pumyra will have "the catfight" with jealousy over Pumyra attracted to Lion-O one of Cheetara's main reasons. The winner will get Lion-O.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #5845
cmangund
Quote:
That is how I feel about that, but I am trying to not get into the triangle.

I think it shows Mummra, Lion-o, Cheetara, and Tygra are the characters that will have the most affect on the story.
The crazy,stupid,dumb and totally unnecessary triangle.

Agreed. The very core of the story.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #5846
cmangund
Quote:

Lion-O slicing Tygra to pieces, Maybe that's why Tygus lost one of his eye, before Leo and Tygus had a duel.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-03-2012 at 07:16 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #5847
cmangund
Quote:
Shepard must do something about this true masters of evil Snarf, otherwise the galaxy may have a way more serious threat than the reapers...
Old 02-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #5848
cmangund
Quote:
Pumyra is not a main character and she will not have the screen time. For them to develop it in 13 episodes, it would cut into the main story and other stories that can me explored. They could do T/P too.

13 episodes that was actually apart of the story.
agreed.

L/C already being developed for 13 Episodes, they will not waste another 13 or less episodes to develop something similar with L/P, Pummyra will be something like a "guess star" of the show, not on the same level as Cheetara (story and character level of importance too, cheetara already has the spot as Lion-O's closest support), thus if Pumyra is attracted to Lion-O it will be just a plot device, to help L/C inthe L/C/T triangle like I mentioned way back.

T/P can be developed as Tygra does not have any proper romantic developments yet, thus saving Tygra from a "Rush Job".

In any case "Legacy" and Ep1-13 have shown that the romance is always being tied to Leo/Lion-o and the story not Tygra and the story. Panthera was the A-Female character in legacy not B-Female character, thus Lion-O/Cheetara will always be the crew's focus, Pumyra is a B-female character the same level as Tygra, thus the subship T/P.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-03-2012 at 07:59 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #5849
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Shepard must do something about this true masters of evil Snarf, otherwise the galaxy may have a way more serious threat than the reapers...
Tired of Mummra being an embarassing failure, Ma-mutt betrays Mummra and swears his allegiance to Snarf.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #5850
cmangund
Quote:
Tired of Mummra being an embarassing failure, Ma-mutt betrays Mummra and swears his allegiance to Snarf.
And together they will rule the universe and destroy all oppositions along the way, making them the ultimate duo

Last edited by cmangund; 02-03-2012 at 07:53 PM..