TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 08-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #1
TIGER007
Thunder Kitty
K CANADA ...just got off the phone with a rep @ BANDAI CANADA (located in EASTERN CANADA)....she mentioned that WARNER BROS. has been delaying yah or nah concerning the show airing on CAN.TV....so for now there are NO PLANS for any of the toyline to show up here !!!..

THERE HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF TV SUPPORT TO JUSTIFY RETAILER's SELLING A PRODUCT!!..

Wish teletoon would of picked up the series...no idea why it seems soooo difficult for these companies to get their collective heads together and put out a decent product (tv show / toyline ,etc..)

The rep mentioned many of the toys could end up in bargain bins ...but oversea's-EUROPE MARKET-....boy do I miss the days when most toys were available on the shelves everywhere ,but the economics now adays have changed alot of this!

HASBUTT is another one that has really held back stock on CANADIAN RETAIL SHELVES!!

So ,we are left NO T-CAT TOYS ...BUMMER!!

Here is the BANDAI CONTACT NUMBER...LONG DISTANCE number ...
905-760-1181...the gal I spoke with was JILL..I BELIEVE!! .
TIGER007 is offline   Reply With Quote