TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Old 01-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Found it at Wally World today
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Pretty cool little vehicle. Would have prefered a more articulated Tygrus though.
Old 01-26-2012, 12:02 AM   #3
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Not to be a grammar nazi, but...there's no r in his name, it's just Tygus.

Anyways...any chance you could post some pictures? I'd love to get a better look at the thing.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Not to be a grammar nazi, but...there's no r in his name, it's just Tygus.

Anyways...any chance you could post some pictures? I'd love to get a better look at the thing.
You know I noticed that after. Tygus just doesn't as good as Tygrus though.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:10 AM   #5
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody View Post
You know I noticed that after. Tygus just doesn't as good as Tygrus though.
Personally I like Tygus more. Sounds like a very old name, and makes me think he could potentially be Tygra's ancestor, but without being too pushy about the idea.

How good are the gimmicks on the flyer?
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:37 AM   #6
shmashwitdaclub
Thunder Kitty
I nabbed it at wally about 2 days ago too. Still Have not opened it yet. The $15 price tag on it seems pretty fair - though I am a cheapskate and would have preferred to have it for a little less. However, at the same time we probably will never see Tygus released again - unless the Thundercats get a Delorean and we have a time travel story arc...
shmashwitdaclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #7
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Personally I like Tygus more. Sounds like a very old name, and makes me think he could potentially be Tygra's ancestor, but without being too pushy about the idea.

How good are the gimmicks on the flyer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmashwitdaclub View Post
I nabbed it at wally about 2 days ago too. Still Have not opened it yet. The $15 price tag on it seems pretty fair - though I am a cheapskate and would have preferred to have it for a little less. However, at the same time we probably will never see Tygus released again - unless the Thundercats get a Delorean and we have a time travel story arc...
I picked it up for $11...weird

The features are ok but you have to be careful not to leave Tygus on the glider cause then it'll kill the batteries. My son was playing with it and he left it in my toy room. When we went in their the next night he picked it up and showed me that it was still on.

I owuld have prefered a much more articulated version of Tygus.

We got pretty good Lizard with the Lizard Cannon. Disappointing not to get the same with him.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #8
Tracer
Thunderian Commoner
I grabbed it too. The flyer is kind of lame IMO. I wish they would be willing to do characters like this Grune or the Lizard warrior on a single card.
Tracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #9
shmashwitdaclub
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody View Post
I picked it up for $11...weird
You must have found him at a store that initially started clearancing this deluxe line - I have a store like that. If they get more in at the cheaper store I will probably buy another and return it on the original's receipt.

yeah, I am cheap.
shmashwitdaclub is offline   Reply With Quote