TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #2651
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Agreed.

They need to hurry up and start airing new episodes, so we can get some solid answers
I know right
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:22 AM   #2652
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Yep like most of us have been saying, Lion-o needs Cheetara more than Tygra.
i would say it's the other way around. tygra's support and advise would do more good to liono than cheetara's IMO. they are blood, and nothing is ever gonna change that. that is why i believe they need each other but they don't know it.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #2653
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
i would say it's the other way around. tygra's support and advise would do more good to liono than cheetara's IMO. they are blood, and nothing is ever gonna change that. that is why i believe they need each other but they don't know it.
technically,they're not blood brothers they're step brothers because tygra's adopted
Old 01-03-2012, 07:38 AM   #2654
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
since the sword chose him it is ready to obey him when used correctly
Cheetara connection to the sword could be that process of choosing the bearer, what we know so far is the sword has chosen Lion-O, but we don't know the process of how the sword chooses it's chosen bearer. That's how I think they will tie cheetara with the choosing thing and the sword+Lion-O, as mentioned in the Cheeatar/SoO/Lion-O connections theories and in a number of epiosdes they have been using the words choosing alot with dialogues about the sword, the brothers and cheetara, plus cheetara saying I know the reason why the sword has chosen Lion-O. Jelenic said definitive answer of her following him around, thus it will not be that simple, there is a good chance its about these connections. Cheetara could also be connected to the stone itself, thus her glowing eyes, like suggested by stormbringer about the clerics affinity to the eye iitself.

Those factors will also make Cheetara's character more complex, not just simple love interest. That will also make the conflicted feelings theory more compicated as the line between feelings and duty blurs or combined into one big solid line when it comes to Lion-O from Cheetara's point of view. And I think its fact that you cannot be that personal with someone if it just based on duty alone, how little it is feelings are involved there, the kittens even Tygra can see it. Another way to see it I think with tygra it's just feelings(IF that was even true) but with Lion-O she has two major factors feelings and duty involved. She should know the stakes are much higher with Lion-O too, as without Lion-O the Tcats are doomed to oblivion.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-03-2012 at 08:00 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:11 AM   #2655
cmangund
Quote:
I'm not sure Lion-o ever wanted the crown, I think that was Tygras desire. If Tygra was eligible to be king Lion-o would probably have been content to move on with his life. Getting the kingship has been nothing but trouble for Lion-o.
What if in the end Lion-O become King then give the kingdom to Tygra and He and Cheetara "ran off" from the kingdom, So in the end Tygra got his dreams becoming king of thundera, Lion-O with Cheetara lived happily till the end of days outside of Thundera. THE END
OR
Lion-O and Cheetara could "run off" after their official wedding as king and queen but never return from their honeymoon as before leaving for the honeymoon Lion-O left a leter with royal seal saying that he has given Tygra what he always wanted the crown. THE END

If the ending is like that, then you can have a classic hero's journey with a little good twist Everyone's happy, no more jealous Tygra.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-03-2012 at 08:16 AM..
Old 01-03-2012, 08:49 AM   #2656
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Cheetara connection to the sword could be that process of choosing the bearer, what we know so far is the sword has chosen Lion-O, but we don't know the process of how the sword chooses it's chosen bearer. That's how I think they will tie cheetara with the choosing thing and the sword+Lion-O, as mentioned in the Cheeatar/SoO/Lion-O connections theories and in a number of epiosdes they have been using the words choosing alot with dialogues about the sword, the brothers and cheetara, plus cheetara saying I know the reason why the sword has chosen Lion-O. Jelenic said definitive answer of her following him around, thus it will not be that simple, there is a good chance its about these connections. Cheetara could also be connected to the stone itself, thus her glowing eyes, like suggested by stormbringer about the clerics affinity to the eye iitself.

Those factors will also make Cheetara's character more complex, not just simple love interest. That will also make the conflicted feelings theory more compicated as the line between feelings and duty blurs or combined into one big solid line when it comes to Lion-O from Cheetara's point of view. And I think its fact that you cannot be that personal with someone if it just based on duty alone, how little it is feelings are involved there, the kittens even Tygra can see it. Another way to see it I think with tygra it's just feelings(IF that was even true) but with Lion-O she has two major factors feelings and duty involved. She should know the stakes are much higher with Lion-O too, as without Lion-O the Tcats are doomed to oblivion.
I think any cleric would know why the sword chose lion-o but since she is the last one she will be the one to tell the story. The sword probably reacts to who touches it. I don't see cheetara can be more connected to the sword than lion-o is seeing how he is the only one who can use and command it. Jaga was the one to transfer the use of the claw shield to lion-o as well. As a cleric she understands the swords abilities better than the rest do and probably knows how to tap into its power as her eyes glowed once in ep 6 if hers were the only ones to glow the whole time it would be different. Lion-o can rebuild thundera without cheetara being his love interest.
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #2657
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
What if in the end Lion-O become King then give the kingdom to Tygra and He and Cheetara "ran off" from the kingdom, So in the end Tygra got his dreams becoming king of thundera, Lion-O with Cheetara lived happily till the end of days outside of Thundera. THE END
OR
Lion-O and Cheetara could "run off" after their official wedding as king and queen but never return from their honeymoon as before leaving for the honeymoon Lion-O left a leter with royal seal saying that he has given Tygra what he always wanted the crown. THE END

If the ending is like that, then you can have a classic hero's journey with a little good twist Everyone's happy, no more jealous Tygra.
I doubt lion-o would do that he will want to continue his father legacy and do what he thinks would've made claudis proud and take his royal position serious and be a great king. There won't be a happy ending for tygra
Old 01-03-2012, 10:29 AM   #2658
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Yeah the only people who gave Lion-o any support were Jaga and Cheetara. Jaga is no longer an option unless Lion-o takes another trip in the book, so that leaves Cheetara.
That is why it is so important that they need to be clear about each other.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:36 AM   #2659
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
No way, lion-o said he wanted to be nothing like tygra. How is he going to give him advise.

That would be like do as I say not as I do.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #2660
L08e16o
Quote:

Agreed, they would not have shown her eyes glow. She was not using the power of the SoO at that time.
Look at it this way, maybe the spells on the sword are link to the clerics. Could the spells stay intact because there is one more cleric left (cheetara). Why was she the one with the sword? The other clerics are older, you would think they would have carried the sword. I think the SoO chose her. That would add more layers to cheetara too.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-03-2012 at 11:18 AM..
Old 01-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #2661
L08e16o
Quote:
I think any cleric would know why the sword chose lion-o but since she is the last one she will be the one to tell the story. The sword probably reacts to who touches it. I don't see cheetara can be more connected to the sword than lion-o is seeing how he is the only one who can use and command it. Jaga was the one to transfer the use of the claw shield to lion-o as well. As a cleric she understands the swords abilities better than the rest do and probably knows how to tap into its power as her eyes glowed once in ep 6 if hers were the only ones to glow the whole time it would be different. Lion-o can rebuild thundera without cheetara being his love interest.
First, lion-o doesn't need any of the TCs. If he needs any it would cheetara. What does tygra do for lion-o?

Second, they would not put that in if that was not a clue. Why would they show it? No other cats eyes glow and neither any of the Cats in thunderia did for their king.

Lion-o is the wielder of the SoO, it was no coincident that she was the carrier of the SoO.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:12 PM   #2662
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
First, lion-o doesn't need any of the TCs. If he needs any it would cheetara. What does tygra do for lion-o?

Second, they would not put that in if that was not a clue. Why would they show it? No other cats eyes glow and neither any of the Cats in thunderia did for their king.

Lion-o is the wielder of the SoO, it was no coincident that she was the carrier of the SoO.
Lion-o has the power to do it alone but not the experience. When lion-o uses the sword its power is released and cheetara's eyes don't light up every time he uses it but if they did maybe then it would be a clue. When her eyes glowed she was holding jaga in that lamp thing maybe jaga told her how to tap into the swords power. Lion-o is only the wielder of the sword because claudis died so if claudis lived would cheetara be connected to him ?
Old 01-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #2663
L08e16o
Quote:
Lion-o has the power to do it alone but not the experience. When lion-o uses the sword its power is released and cheetara's eyes don't light up every time he uses it but if they did maybe then it would be a clue. When her eyes glowed she was holding jaga in that lamp thing maybe jaga told her how to tap into the swords power. Lion-o is only the wielder of the sword because claudis died so if claudis lived would cheetara be connected to him ?
I thought her eyes glowed because he was more intune with the sword than before. Lion-o was using the SoO when her eyes glowed. We don't see her eyes, she was close to him when he used the SoO. They only showed it that time, they just didn't put that there for nothing. If her eyes glowed all the time, then OS (myself too) fans would think it was like the old TC. Their eyes glowed all the time.

The prophecy is about lion-o not claudis. I think the sword already picked lion-o, he could use sight beyond sight while Claudis was a live. I believe the SoO was his (lion-o), only the claw belong to Claudis. The SoO could have been waiting for him. Kind of like Uther and Auther, I believe Excalibur would chose Auther over Uther, because of his heart.

If you look at duty purely, Jaga was Claudis's number one person. It would be the same for lion-o and cheetara, he would need her.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-03-2012 at 12:41 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 01:10 PM   #2664
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
I thought her eyes glowed because he was more intune with the sword than before. Lion-o was using the SoO when her eyes glowed. We don't see her eyes, she was close to him when he used the SoO. They only showed it that time, they just didn't put that there for nothing. If her eyes glowed all the time, then OS (myself too) fans would think it was like the old TC. Their eyes glowed all the time.

The prophecy is about lion-o not claudis. I think the sword already picked lion-o, he could use sight beyond sight while Claudis was a live. I believe the SoO was his (lion-o), only the claw belong to Claudis. The SoO could have been waiting for him. Kind of like Uther and Auther, I believe Excalibur would chose Auther over Uther, because of his heart.

If you look at duty purely, Jaga was Claudis's number one person. It would be the same for lion-o and cheetara, he would need her.
He was always intune with the sword from ep 1 he just didn't see the big picture. So far only cheetara's eyes have glowed only once if her eyes were the only ones to glow every time like the OS then i'd say there is some kind of connection with her and the sword. The sword still obeyed claudis, the sword only revealed to lion-o what others chose not to believe. With excalibur it depends on what rendition is being read. Jaga brings wisdom and experience to the table for claudis in which cheetara has none of at this moment. Panthro would have to be lion-o right hand man as he bring experience to the table much like leo was for mum-ra
Old 01-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #2665
L08e16o
Quote:
He was always intune with the sword from ep 1 he just didn't see the big picture. So far only cheetara's eyes have glowed only once if her eyes were the only ones to glow every time like the OS then i'd say there is some kind of connection with her and the sword. The sword still obeyed claudis, the sword only revealed to lion-o what others chose not to believe. With excalibur it depends on what rendition is being read. Jaga brings wisdom and experience to the table for claudis in which cheetara has none of at this moment. Panthro would have to be lion-o right hand man as he bring experience to the table much like leo was for mum-ra
Lion-o has not mastered the sword. He can use SBS. SBS was the bigger picture.

If her eyes glowed like in the OS, then it would've be explain like in the OS there is no other story to be told. They didn't just show that. The main writer said invest in each episode and you will get more out of it. Well they put that in there for a reason.

Claudis could not use the power of the sword, only lion-o. Lion-o is different, it has nothing to do with the tech, it is his heart. Example, his showing of mercy to the lizards.

Excalibur was always Merlins, but the one with the true heart could only wield it's power.

All through out history, advisor's are the main person after the king.

Cao Cao has Sima Yi, not his own blood Xiahou Dun as his prime minister.

Kings always had their strategist first then the generals.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:27 PM   #2666
nitewing73
Thunderian Commoner
Since I was sick during the holidays, I finally caught up on the last four episodes. This was a really good episode. I love how they show more of the past of the central characters and the history that Cheetara and Tygra have had. It looks like they will set up more conflict with Lion-O and Tygra but I actually liked that she chose Tygra.
nitewing73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #2667
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitewing73 View Post
Since I was sick during the holidays, I finally caught up on the last four episodes. This was a really good episode. I love how they show more of the past of the central characters and the history that Cheetara and Tygra have had. It looks like they will set up more conflict with Lion-O and Tygra but I actually liked that she chose Tygra.
Why?

You don't think the ending was vague?

The only past they had was the flower scene, that is not enough for a history.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-03-2012 at 01:36 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #2668
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitewing73 View Post
You didn't find the T/C pairing rushed?
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #2669
L08e16o
Quote:
You didn't find the T/C pairing rushed?
I don't understand how anyone could want that pair, unless they are a tygra fan. I would feel the same way if it was T/C E1-12 and lion-o got a rush at the end of E13, I would want it to be T/C if it was like that for the first 12 episodes.

It took 12 episodes to make L/C good, it took one episode to make it look like T/C are a pair.

I can't see how anyone can like that rush and vague ending.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-03-2012 at 03:12 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #2670
stormbringer
Quote:
I don't understand how anyone could want that pair, unless they are a tygra fan. I would feel the same way if it was T/C E1-12 and lion-o got a rush at the end of E13.

It took 12 episodes to make L/C good, it took one episode to make it look like T/C are a pair.

I can't see how anyone can like that rush and vague ending.
Exactly. The whole build up (all 5 seconds of it) to T/C was completely out of the blue.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #2671
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Lion-o has not mastered the sword. He can use SBS. SBS was the bigger picture.

If her eyes glowed like in the OS, then it would've be explain like in the OS there is no other story to be told. They didn't just show that. The main writer said invest in each episode and you will get more out of it. Well they put that in there for a reason.

Claudis could not use the power of the sword, only lion-o. Lion-o is different, it has nothing to do with the tech, it is his heart. Example, his showing of mercy to the lizards.

Excalibur was always Merlins, but the one with the true heart could only wield it's power.

All through out history, advisor's are the main person after the king.

Cao Cao has Sima Yi, not his own blood Xiahou Dun as his prime minister.

Kings always had their strategist first then the generals.
Intune doesn't mean mastered. Sight beyond sight is more or less part of an ideology as jaga tried to explain to lion-o in ep1&2. The sword showed lion-o what everyone chose not to believe, tech was only part of it the other was mum-ra. If cheetara's eyes and only her eyes glow when the sword is used then i'd think there is a connection between her and it. The sword worked for claudis maybe not to its full potential but it still worked. If claudis was open minded sight beyond sight may have worked for him as well. Excalibur depends on which rendition is read. Through out history adivisors to the king were always battle proven usually a former general. Jaga may also be a former general or he still is as the clerics seem to me some kind of small royal army. What strategy is cheetara going to come up with that would be better than what panthro or even tygra would come up with?
Old 01-03-2012, 03:25 PM   #2672
L08e16o
Quote:
Exactly. The whole build up (all 5 seconds of it) to T/C was completely out of the blue.
We know they won't but heads that much, so something has to be worked out between them or they will keep it inside until it explodes.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #2673
L08e16o
Quote:
Intune doesn't mean mastered. Sight beyond sight is more or less part of an ideology as jaga tried to explain to lion-o in ep1&2. The sword showed lion-o what everyone chose not to believe, tech was only part of it the other was mum-ra. If cheetara's eyes and only her eyes glow when the sword is used then i'd think there is a connection between her and it. The sword worked for claudis maybe not to its full potential but it still worked. If claudis was open minded sight beyond sight may have worked for him as well. Excalibur depends on which rendition is read. Through out history adivisors to the king were always battle proven usually a former general. Jaga may also be a former general or he still is as the clerics seem to me some kind of small royal army. What strategy is cheetara going to come up with that would be better than what panthro or even tygra would come up with?
No other king could use SBS, except lion-o and he was not king. How did he want to see it, he didn't tell anyone.

As a OS fan, if I saw her eyes glow all the time, I would think it was like the OS. They showed it once and she was next to him, they didn't put that in there for nothing. No other cats eyes have glowed. No one in thunderia eyes glowed or jaga only cheetara. How do you explain that.

One of the greatest minds Zhuge Liang was never a general, he was strategist and then went on to be a prime minister. Liu Bie had five generals and two of them were his sworn brothers, but Zhuge Liang was second after Liu Bie. Zhou Yu is one for Wu. You could go down the list.

Strategist were more important than generals. Generals would just act out what the Strategist devise. The troops did all the work not the Generals.

No one has came up with strategy. It is find the stones before mummra.

I think cheetara is more important to lion-o than the other cats. What has panthero done for lion-o? She is the only one helping him, I think she gets a little personal becuase she likes him.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-03-2012 at 03:56 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 04:35 PM   #2674
cmangund
Quote:
No, because in claudu's case the SoO guardian that chooses Claudus wasn't cheetara but before her. Jaga only assign cheetara to choose the next wielder. as cleary the ceremony was about Lion-O being the next wielder to master the sword after claudus, does not matter in what state Claudis is. In that theory.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-03-2012 at 04:45 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 04:43 PM   #2675
cmangund
Quote:
The clerics know the next possible candidates will either be Tygra or Lion-O but exactly who they did not, there could be a process for that. If Tygra didnt have the possibility of being chosen he will not say, "the sword pick you" in the magi oar episode. In that theory.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-03-2012 at 04:45 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #2676
cmangund
Quote:
Agreed, they would not have shown her eyes glow. She was not using the power of the SoO at that time.
Look at it this way, maybe the spells on the sword are link to the clerics. Could the spells stay intact because there is one more cleric left (cheetara). Why was she the one with the sword? The other clerics are older, you would think they would have carried the sword. I think the SoO chose her. That would add more layers to cheetara too.
There;s high possiblity the clerics link to the sword, that's why they will have one clerics assigned to choose the wielder per generation, in Claudu;s case was not Cheetara with the job, it was before her, in Ep1 it was Cheetara that went forward wth the sword, that strengthen the idea of her chosing for the next SoO wielder. Does not matter if Cheetara not being tied to the SoO other than the choosing process or not, the point is the writers been palying around with the words choosing with the SoO, the brothers and cheetara, that strengthen the idea of this choosing thing is connected between Cheetara,SoO,the brothers and the triangle. If Tygra didnt have the possibility of being chosen he will not say, "the sword pick you" in the magi oar episode. In that theory.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #2677
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
I have a feeling that may not actually be cheetara
Old 01-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #2678
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
its probably mumm-ra in disguise. remember episode 1-2. or maybe he is controlling her, to yet again get the brothers to kill eachother. plan a failed so maybe this is plan b
Old 01-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #2679
L08e16o
Quote:
There;s high possiblity the clerics link to the sword, that's why they will have one clerics assigned to choose the wielder per generation, in Claudu;s case was not Cheetara with the job, it was before her, in Ep1 it was Cheetara that went forward wth the sword, that strengthen the idea of her chosing for the next SoO wielder. Does not matter if Cheetara not being tied to the SoO other than the choosing process or not, the point is the writers been palying around with the words choosing with the SoO, the brothers and cheetara, that strengthen the idea of this choosing thing is connected between Cheetara,SoO,the brothers and the triangle. If Tygra didnt have the possibility of being chosen he will not say, "the sword pick you" in the magi oar episode. In that theory.
Yes, there are clues.

When she went to see him in E1, it was like she knew he was the one. She only appreared to him before the ceromony. It seems uncommon for the clerics to show themselves like cheetara did with lion-o. It was like she was checking him out. She was the SoO bearer and her eyes glowed when he was using the SoO next to her.

I think this has a lot to do with what she said "I chose along time ago".
Old 01-03-2012, 05:02 PM   #2680
cmangund
Quote:
Lion-o can rebuild thundera without cheetara being his love interest.
If Ep 13 ending was real and was not meant to trick viewers
He "can" with his broken state and the "pain" every time seeing T/C thing. anyway open or close triangle cheetara is always Lion-O's love interest too in writers mind.

Last edited by cmangund; 01-03-2012 at 05:31 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 05:03 PM   #2681
L08e16o
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
I have a feeling that may not actually be cheetara
I thought it was a illusion, they gave us a glimpse of tygra's power. That SoO was real.

Everything she said was vague. The heart part was unbelievable.

She said I heard what happen. Who did she hear it from. When she said I heard what happen, that means tygra was not included.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #2682
cmangund
Quote:
I doubt lion-o would do that he will want to continue his father legacy and do what he thinks would've made claudis proud and take his royal position serious and be a great king. There won't be a happy ending for tygra
You have been taking my post about the Tygra geeting the crown "too seriously."
Old 01-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #2683
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
If it is real Tygra's dead
Old 01-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #2684
cmangund
Quote:
If it is real Tygra's dead
BAT GLARE to TYGRA!
Old 01-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #2685
L08e16o
Quote:
If Ep 13 ending was real and was not meant to trick viewers
He "can" with his broken state and the "pain" every time seeing T/C thing.
He would have to do it on his own. Leo would not have defeated mummra without some help.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #2686
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
I thought it was a illusion, they gave us a glimpse of tygra's power. That SoO was real.

Everything she said was vague. The heart part was unbelievable.

She said I heard what happen. Who did she hear it from. When she said I heard what happen, that means tygra was not included.
agreed
Old 01-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #2687
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
I will making a guest appearance in tygra's dream if it's real.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #2688
stormbringer
Quote:
its probably mumm-ra in disguise. remember episode 1-2. or maybe he is controlling her, to yet again get the brothers to kill eachother. plan a failed so maybe this is plan b
That would make a lot of sense, Mumm-ra certainly hasn't been very effective taking on the cats in battle, so maybe he'll go for being sneaky.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #2689
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
I will making a guest appearance in tygra's dream if it's real.
I'll be like sup bitch.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #2690
cmangund
Quote:
I'll be like sup bitch.
And beat the crap out of Tygra?
Old 01-03-2012, 05:14 PM   #2691
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
you know it. (knuckles crack)
Old 01-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #2692
cmangund
Quote:
That would make a lot of sense, Mumm-ra certainly hasn't been very effective taking on the cats in battle, so maybe he'll go for being sneaky.
As Direct frontal assaults have failed, Mumm-Ra return to his lair, read the sun tzu book and using the new knowledge he became the sneaky Mumm-Ra.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:16 PM   #2693
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
No other king could use SBS, except lion-o and he was not king. How did he want to see it, he didn't tell anyone.

As a OS fan, if I saw her eyes glow all the time, I would think it was like the OS. They showed it once and she was next to him, they didn't put that in there for nothing. No other cats eyes have glowed. No one in thunderia eyes glowed or jaga only cheetara. How do you explain that.

One of the greatest minds Zhuge Liang was never a general, he was strategist and then went on to be a prime minister. Liu Bie had five generals and two of them were his sworn brothers, but Zhuge Liang was second after Liu Bie. Zhou Yu is one for Wu. You could go down the list.

Strategist were more important than generals. Generals would just act out what the Strategist devise. The troops did all the work not the Generals.

No one has came up with strategy. It is find the stones before mummra.

I think cheetara is more important to lion-o than the other cats. What has panthero done for lion-o? She is the only one helping him, I think she gets a little personal becuase she likes him.
I find it very ironic that you would mention zhuge liang. And here is why zhuge was trained in military strategy but wasn't a general, tygra says " i trained and learned stratey with father" tygra isn't a general either but is trained with vast tactical data supposedly. So is tygra lion-o's version of zhuge? Zhuge an julius ceasar have a lot in common with one key difference. To find an advisor to king who has no military training or understanding of war or who has not proven themselves it would have to be in the bible joseph or daniel in particular. Again jaga explains to lion-o what sight beyond sight is in ep 1 and it is more or less an ideology. The sword showed lion-o what everyone chose not to believe as the 1st thing he saw was mum-ra. Had claudis or any other king had a different ideology sight beyond sight would've work for them as well but then it wouldn't be lion-o's story anymore. Cheetara was at the bottom of the tower of omens hold jaga in that lamp thing when her eyes lit up then she started to run up the wall. If it is only her eyes alone just her eyes only that glow when lion-o uses the sword then there might be a connection between her and the sword. Its not what has panthro done for lion-o but what has he done for thundera before now that experience is what he brings to the table. Cheetara has a lot of learning left to do as well not just lion-o
Old 01-03-2012, 05:21 PM   #2694
stormbringer
Quote:
you know it. (knuckles crack)
The Dark Knight of Thundera strikes!
Old 01-03-2012, 05:23 PM   #2695
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
No, because in claudu's case the SoO guardian that chooses Claudus wasn't cheetara but before her. Jaga only assign cheetara to choose the next wielder. as cleary the ceremony was about Lion-O being the next wielder to master the sword after claudus, does not matter in what state Claudis is. In that theory.
Does the sword have a guardian or is it the spell that protects it?
Old 01-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #2696
cmangund
Quote:
Could be both. the spell could be connected to both the guardian and/or the SoO. Or there could be 2 different spells altogether one a spell for the guardian to help choose the wielder. and the other spell is to protect the SoO from evil hands.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #2697
stormbringer
Quote:
Jaga mentioned their was a spell preventing the eye from being touched by evil, Mumm-ra of course wanted Jaga to remove the spell.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #2698
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Could be both. the spell could be connected to both the guardian and/or the SoO. Or there could be 2 different spells altogether one a spell for the guardian to help choose the wielder. and the other spell is to protect the SoO from evil hands.
How can the guardian help the sword choose if it only obeys who it sees fit to obey? The guardian can't make the sword obey who it doesn't want to obey. Tygra says "maybe the sword chose wrong" not "the sword and cheetara chose wrong" so i'm not sure if the sword has a guardian
Old 01-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #2699
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Jaga mentioned their was a spell preventing the eye from being touched by evil, Mumm-ra of course wanted Jaga to remove the spell.
Yeah an ancient spell protects it so then what would be the purpose of a guardian ?
Old 01-03-2012, 05:50 PM   #2700
cmangund
Quote:
That could also be it. If Cheetara and the SoO are indeed connected that deep. The SoO chooses her first then she chooses the other needed party for the sword to be used for its full potential. That will make the word choose more complicated too