TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 10-05-2013, 02:02 AM   #1
NIBMRatchet
Transformers, Baby!
James McAvoy is awesome. He knows what he's talking about. Looks as though he a HUGE Fan. I want to see him as Lion-O.

James McAvoy wants to star in a ThunderCats movie

Quote:
James McAvoy popped into the Total Film offices this week to chat all things Filth (including this behind-the-scenes secrets stuffed 'Making Of'), and he took that as an opportunity to reveal that he’d love to be in a ThunderCats movie.

When we asked him which super-team he’d love the X-Men to join forces with, McAvoy plumped for the ThunderCats – before explaining just why a ThunderCats movie needs to be made. (And not just because this fan trailer is awesome.)

Not only that, but the 34-year-old Scotsman would love to play Lion-O, a role he likens to ‘80s body-swapping comedy Vice Versa because of the fact that Lion-O is essentially a 12-year-old in a grown-up’s body.

Check out McAvoy’s thoughts on a potential ThunderCats movie below...

The fan trailer he's talking about:

No high hopes, but this Franchise need a Live Action Movie...Please!

Last edited by NIBMRatchet; 10-05-2013 at 02:05 AM..
NIBMRatchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:35 AM   #2
adssse
Thunderian Commoner
I would really like to see a Thundercats movie! I hope that if they ever decide to do it they really invest the time/money to do it right. I feel as though a live action could be tricky to pull off.
adssse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
nitewing73
Thunderian Commoner
Yeah James McAvoy seems to know the material not just someone who
Claims to be a fan or whatever when someone is cast in a role.
nitewing73 is offline   Reply With Quote