TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2012, 08:18 AM   #1
Joe Moore
Administrator
Joe Moore's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,655
New Photos of Icon Heroes SDCC Exclusive Thundertank Statue
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:21 AM   #2
Joe Moore
Administrator
Joe Moore's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,655
We kinda jumped the gun when we posted these pics last week. But they've added them to their front page, so it's fair game now.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
Where will this be sold after SDCC?
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #4
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Third Earth
Posts: 143
I remember back when panthro would be driving the thundertank and they would show his hand turning something round with a handle in the middle. I dont see that on this tank.
Other than that, i love the colors, and everything about it is awesome.
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:48 AM   #5
dragon
Thunder Kitty
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 22
Quote:
JASONKAT I remember back when panthro would be driving the thundertank and they would show his hand turning something round with a handle in the middle. I dont see that on this tank.
Other than that, i love the colors, and everything about it is awesome.
it would be that lever thing that looks like batsignal i cant prove it but im almost certain that is what your talking it is there
dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:00 AM   #6
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 275
Has anyone seen this item in the flesh? Is it as good as it looks and worth investment buy
LiarDice Films is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #7
Steelgrave
Ho!
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 44
That looks absolutely horrible! I can't believe I actually liked this crap when I was a kid.
Steelgrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #8
THUNDER JEDI
Thunderian Commoner
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Western NC
Posts: 232
I can't believe you just called Thundercats "crap". You really felt the need to make that negative comment? Wow. I can't believe some one who thinks Thundercats is "crap" is even on these forums. What's the point? Just to talk shit? Take the hate some place else dude.
THUNDER JEDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #9
Lody
The ORIGINAL Thundercat
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston
Posts: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDER JEDI View Post
I can't believe you just called Thundercats "crap". You really felt the need to make that negative comment? Wow. I can't believe some one who thinks Thundercats is "crap" is even on these forums. What's the point? Just to talk shit? Take the hate some place else dude.
Just ignore him and his self loathing comments

Everyone else does
Lody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #10
Joe Moore
Administrator
Joe Moore's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiarDice Films View Post
Has anyone seen this item in the flesh? Is it as good as it looks and worth investment buy
I have it and love it. It's a very heavy piece. But it looks fantastic with the Thundercats Minimates.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thundercats at SDCC? AlexofThundera Thundercats News and Rumors 26 06-27-2012 09:01 AM
WIP TWO SEATER tHUNDERTANK JaredFragd3111 Thundercats Customs Projects 20 05-06-2012 08:40 PM
looking for Thundertank vintage ToyzMag Buy Sell Trade 0 04-24-2012 04:05 AM

 

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS