TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Thundercats Collecting > Thundercats Conventions and Get Togethers

Old 07-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
Screamers
Thunder Kitty
Thundercats Voice Actors Reunion!

Retro Con is proud to announce a gathering of Thundercat talents! Larry Kenney [The original Lord of the Thundercats, Lion-O], Peter Newman the original voice of Tygra & Gerrianne Raphael the voice of Pumyra!

Thundercats Are On The Move! Peter Newman & Gerrianne Raphael To Be At Retro Con 2012! |

To Learn More Check Out: retrocons.com

And Find Us On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RetroCons

Screamers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #2
Screamers
Thunder Kitty
For those planning to go to Retro Con, I wanted to share some updates!

_ _ _

Guest List Update!

As of right now.. This is our guest list for Retro Con 2012!

Guests

_ _ _

Retro Con Dealers Soon To Be Spotlighted!

So that fans can know a bit more about the dealers they'll be buying from, I'll be contacting each dealer and doing a spotlight on the items they'll be selling and sharing websites to those that have one!

_ _ _

Art & Costume Contest!

Retro Con will be having both an art and costume contest, ran by a talented fan I've known for years. Raksha..She's been involved in the Transformers fan community since the early nineties and for those that hadn't known, Raksha was the one to organize Botcon 1995. So for those fans with talent, lets see it and win some prizes! [Contact me for more information!]
_ _ _

A Before Party Saturday Night!

For those arriving the night before.. I've been looking into renting a space at Arnold's Family Fun Center. But only if there's enough interest. The place is set up next to the convention center, with food, arcade games, lazer tag and more! It would be the perfect place to hang out!

_ _ _

Register & Buy Tickets

During the Retro Con show, paying at the door will only be done in cash, although there is an ATM in the building..To make things move faster. I recommend buying your tickets in advance! Learn more here:

Buy Tickets

_ _ _

Dealer Tables

Retro Con is beginning to really grow, with over half the tables sold and still months to go..So for those planning to buy a table, you can do so at:

Dealers and Exhibitors

_ _ _

Retro Con's Official Hotel

For those planning to stay over night, Retro Con now has an official hotel, for more details..click here:

Dealers and Exhibitors

Lets Make This A Show To Remember!

A possible badge design by Optimus Prime for Retro 2012, of course this would only be for those that buy their tickets in advance.

Old 09-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #3
Screamers
Thunder Kitty
Retro Con Update!

As of right now we have 55 tables sold, with only twenty left.. Not bad with two months still to go before the Convention!

This weekend I promoted the show big time, handing out over 150 plus cards during Baltimore Comic Con and I plan to do more during New York comic Con!

Buy your tickets & tables at A Convention For The Retro Fan In You! | Costume Contest, Art Contest, Dealers Room, Door Prizes & More!

Old 09-10-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
englishw
Thunderian Commoner
If it wasn't on the other side of the country, I would totally go! Just put it in Google Maps... 2,895 miles... 48 hours by car. Yeah, I'll have to pass on this one =o(
englishw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #5
Screamers
Thunder Kitty
That's a long trip for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishw View Post
If it wasn't on the other side of the country, I would totally go! Just put it in Google Maps... 2,895 miles... 48 hours by car. Yeah, I'll have to pass on this one =o(
Old 10-04-2012, 01:06 PM   #6
Screamers
Thunder Kitty
Retro Con Updates!

We have all 75 tables sold for Retro Con, but I have added 10 more, for those that still maybe interested in getting tables! Buy Tables

Advance tickets are only available for a limited time, so for those looking to cut down on the wait the day of the con, buy those tickets now: Buy Tickets

More Door Prizes will be listed soon and for you cosplayers.. We're having a costume contest, where you can win show dollars. Myself I'll be dressed up as Mandora the evil chaser and I'd love to see more Thundercat related characters running around!

For you talented fans, we also have an art contest!

Old 10-10-2012, 01:33 PM   #7
Screamers
Thunder Kitty
Retro Cons the Perfect Place..For the toy collector! Buy your tickets in advance and save on the wait to get in November 11th! Plus be entered in for extra door prices!

Retro Cons The Perfect Place..For The Toy Collector! | A Convention For The Retro Fan In You!

More door prizes to be listed soon and for those still thinking of buying a dealers table contact me at: screamers@retroscreamers.com We only have a few tables left.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:27 PM   #8
Screamers
Thunder Kitty
Advance ticket sells end October 20th! So for those that would like to be included in extra exclusive door prizes, buy those tickets now! BUY TICKETS

Also we've sold 85 tables..So for those dealers that would still like to set up, we have five tables left.

The SDCC Exclusive Thundercat set to be a door prize at Retro Con!

Last edited by Screamers; 10-16-2012 at 12:30 PM..
Old 10-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #9
Screamers
Thunder Kitty
Thundercats Are On The Loose At RetroCon 2012!

RETROCON 2012 Convention Video:

Don't forget, tomorrow is the last day you can pre-buy your tickets for the show! This makes you eligible for exclusive door prizes and helps you get through the line quicker! But if you can't swing it, no problem, you can still pay at the door too.

Buy Tickets: Buy Tickets | A Convention For The Retro Fan In You!
Old 11-09-2012, 02:40 PM   #10
Screamers
Thunder Kitty
For those staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks, I'd like to have a fan meet up in the lobby Saturday evening around 7:30.. I'm working on a voice actors project and I'd like to get as many fans involved as possible..Lets show these voice talents how much we love them!

_ _ _

One last blast at my friends! Retro Con is this weekend and for those can make it, I look forward to seeing ya!

Don't forget the Art Contest and Costume contest!!! You could win cool prizes and Retro Cash!

For those new to the area here's the GPS Info:

As the time for the show draws near, we wanted to give everyone a heads-up. We’ve been told that the Station Avenue address for the expo center doesn’t work with some GPS units/mobile apps. If this is the case with you, the expo center site recommends you use this address…

1601 Egypt Road Phoenixville, PA 19460 (Upper Providence Township)

It’s for the deli/pizzeria down the road. From there look for the signs for the expo center.

Retro Con Flyer