TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Plun-Darr Marketplace > Buy Sell Trade

Old 09-07-2011, 03:38 AM   #1
dollman ron
Disabled and handling it.
Stapled the bubble to the card when I thought hanging them on the wall would make them separate, they didn't and before packing them away I removed the staples. I even keep the original receipts.

On the back the bottom corner is curled a little and there is that one staple point that is very noticeable, it's the worst. The others only look half as bad.

The front looks nice, the plastic has yellowed a little and there is the curled corner. There is a place on each side of the T of cats that's been colored in where the price sticker pulled some of the front off.

Here is a close up of the staple hole, it's the worst, and most of the others are only half as noticeable.

Here is what the staple holes look like in the front; you have to look for them to see them.

Grune’s front looks pretty good; the top left bubble has a dent in it, but not very bad, and if you look over the letters TS of Cats there is another place colored in where the price sticker pulled some of the front off.

Here is Grune’s back; he has the same curled corner, but it not very bad. I know a plastic shell will straighten those out. There is that one staple mark near the top; it's the only noticeable one.

The staple holes in the front are like Lion-O’s, you have to look close or be looking for them to see them.

Personally, I don't think they look bad for Twenty year old toys that have been packed away for twenty years. If you want to make me an offer great, if you want to tell me they're only worth this or that becauce someone whose never seen them tells you to then don't bother.

Dollman
dollman ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:38 PM   #2
dollman ron
Still willing to take offeres for sale or trade. Trading, I'm looking for certain Hot Toys figures.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:44 PM   #3
Thundercat4Life
Thundercat!!!
Lion-o hows $60 sound?

Thanks
Thundercat4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
dollman ron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercat4Life View Post
Lion-o hows $60 sound?

Thanks
Sounds like a no to me.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:54 AM   #5
Optimus Paul
Thunder Kitty
My offer for Lion-O is the same as we discussed through message.
How does that sound?
Optimus Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:08 AM   #6
dollman ron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Paul View Post
My offer for Lion-O is the same as we discussed through message.
How does that sound?
PM returned.