TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 10-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
ThunDagar
Thunder Kitty
Greetings fellow Thunderfans!

Joined the forum to let you know there is an interesting new pack of Thundercats figures out now as an Argos exclusive in the UK (I work for Argos Direct and spotted it in one of our Xmas sales brochures).

I expected this to be the Eye of Thundera re-pack including wave 1 Lion-O, Tygra and mummy Mumm-Ra alongside the Snarf re-paint (I think it's a repaint, anyway). In actual fact, this is a re-pack including the golden Lion-O from the Armor of Omens with both versions of the Sword of Omens and the Claw Shield, Clear Tygra (named as such on the box) sans weaponry from the Tower of Omens playset, wave 2 Mumm-Ra with the folded back wings and Sword of Plundarr and the aforementioned Snarf re-paint.

This set is advertised at £24.99, instantly reduced from the £29.99 RRP. I bought mine at the Stafford Hough store, but it does seem to be available in other stores and for home delivery.

Buy Thundercats 4 Pack - Exclusive at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Action figures and playsets.

Hope this might be of interest to anyone. Mods, please feel free to advertise this on the front page.

Hooooo!
ThunDagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:43 AM   #2
Luketommo2
Thunder Kitty
That is a great spot and especially as it is a uk exclusive

Random with the choice of figures as they are wave 2 mix-match

I've just reserved mine this morning and will take photos if anyone wants a look.
Luketommo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #3
Lionlord
Hoooooooooooo!
Would love to see boxed pictures before I reserve one, much appreciated if you could.
Lionlord is offline   Reply With Quote