TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Thundercats Collecting > Thundercats Conventions and Get Togethers

View Poll Results: FLORIDA THUNDERCATS CONVENTION
YES 1 100.00%
NO 0 0%
MAYBE 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
lunacy
Thunder Kitty
Hello my name is Ricardo Luna i am a florida based artist i grew up in the 80's my favorite show was Thundecats i grew up in peru in the 80's the only way to get Thundercat toys was to get them from out of the country. so it explains my obsession with there toys till this day. so i was sitting around thinking i belong to gi joe club and go to there conventions why is there no Thundercats convention i would love to help start or become part of a convention that i feel would bring thousands of Thundercats fans together please let me know how u feel and how we can make this happen come visit me at* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *LUNACYFX - Homei would love to hear back from every one also you can see me on eBay as Mrlunacy
lunacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
lunacy
Thunder Kitty
Any one ?
lunacy is offline   Reply With Quote