TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Plun-Darr Marketplace > Buy Sell Trade

Old 05-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
imalanjohnson
Thunder Kitty
Hey all! New to the ThunderCats.ws forums but a longtime reader of the site!

I come to you, fellow ThunderCats (and possibly SilverHawks and TigerSharks) fans, seeking assistance.

I am looking for TigerSharks figures, in displayable condition, to build my collection as this is the one toy line that has eluded me since childhood! I loved the cartoon and had Mako, Doc Walro, and Captain Bizzarly figures, but as children will do, I lost all three of them.

Fast forward to now, I would like to purchase a set of TigerSharks figures to display/enjoy/etc. but am having some trouble tracking down anything more then the typical Mako and T-Ray assortments. I've seen an auction or two that have broken figures, but I'm looking for at least figures with both front and rear plates and no excessive chipping.

Any assistance the ThunderCats community can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
imalanjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote