TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats News and Rumors

Old 02-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #51
marv
Thunder Kitty
I am loving the classic figures but I am mixed on the new figures. The faces seem a little flat or something. I cannot place what is wrong exactly.
marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:47 PM   #52
Shishard
Mountain Cat
Awesomeness!!!
I can not wait for a release date on these and the new figs.
As for the ab crunch... I am glad bandai is going their own route. Kinda bored with the same old style used for all figs above 4 inches ( motuc, wrestling). Nice to see someone pull ahead with something different .
Shishard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:00 PM   #53
JohnnyAngel77
Thunder Kitty
I'm all for something different, I just really enjoy that particular poa as well as the side to side ankle pivot. But it would take a hell of a lot more than that to make me not want these. Come on bbts pre-order! Oh, wait, we have a little while.
JohnnyAngel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #54
Ashley
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by marv View Post
I am loving the classic figures but I am mixed on the new figures. The faces seem a little flat or something. I cannot place what is wrong exactly.
Perhaps it's because the new figures are a bit different than anything else on the market right now. Some times it takes a while to adjust to something that is different.

I've mostly been collecting things like GI Joe and Marvel so the figures seem a bit off compared to them. But at the same time there is something oddly appealing about them being different than my other 4" figures.
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #55
marv
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Perhaps it's because the new figures are a bit different than anything else on the market right now. Some times it takes a while to adjust to something that is different.

I've mostly been collecting things like GI Joe and Marvel so the figures seem a bit off compared to them. But at the same time there is something oddly appealing about them being different than my other 4" figures.
I will probably see the cartoon and go crazy about them again. I really want to see them in my hands to see how they really are.
marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:58 AM   #56
GK Punk
Your Straight Edge Savior
I really love these. I can't wait to see the Wilytwins.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:55 AM   #57
MegaPrime33
Thunder Kitty
Moar classix pleez!
MegaPrime33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #58
Talyn
Thunder Kitty
Is bandai supposed to be there showing anything this weekend?
Talyn is offline   Reply With Quote