TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Cartoons
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2012, 09:16 PM   #6351
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
Lesson could be, nice guys finish last.
Lion-o may come to the same conclusion, and become more bitter. After this experience who could blame him.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:16 PM   #6352
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Yep I think that's what most of the thunderdads would prefer, and I'm sure the kids would like it. The NS show is like the comics, a complete disgrace.
There's always a chance for that. The OS toys still sell well. WB and Bandai will see this opportunity $$$$, with all these backlashes with the NS, word will travel fast. So we will get the Real Updated Version of the OS not this crappy reboot. Since the toys are what drove them to make the NS in the first place. We allready see many reboot of Transforemers, two reboots of Ninja Turtles, why not two reboots of TCATS.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #6353
stormbringer
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
There's always a chance for that. The OS toys still sell well. WB and Bandai will see this opportunity $$$$, with all these backlashes with the NS, word will travel fast. So we will get the Real Updated Version of the OS not this crappy reboot. Since the toys are what drove them to make the NS in the first place. We allready see many reboot of Transforemers, two reboots of Ninja Turtles, why not two reboots of TCATS.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #6354
cmangund
Quote:
Lion-o may come to the same conclusion, and become more bitter. After this experience who could blame him.
Will Friedle, Lion-O's VA said something like that, Lion-O is this happy upbeat fella in the beginining, but a lot of things will happen to him making him darker later on.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 09:25 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:24 PM   #6355
L08e16o
Quote:
Hooray, all hail Tygra, Tygra!
PATHETIC BEYOND BELIEVE!

Old 02-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #6356
cmangund
Quote:
A new series that's a sequel to the OS, written by many of the same writers that wrote the OS would be dream come true.
Man that will be the day when we all can go to Valhalla happy.

Peter Lawrence one of the OS writers said the same thing to WB when he was called to write the Magi Oar Episode, why not call in all the OS producers and crew too.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #6357
L08e16o
Quote:
Will Friedle, Lion-O's VA said something like that, Lion-O is this happy upbeat fella in the beginining, but a lot of things will happen to him making him darker later on.
Was he telling us the truth?

Let's put the triangle aside, what else would make he darker?

Tygra betraying him would be the only thing I can think of.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-14-2012 at 09:30 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:27 PM   #6358
L08e16o
Quote:
Man that will be the day when we all can go to Valhalla happy.

Peter Lawrence one of the OS writers said the same thing to WB when he was called to write the Magi Oar Episode, why not call in all the OS producers and crew too.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:33 PM   #6359
cmangund
Quote:
Was he telling us the truth?

Let's put the triangle aside, what else would make he darker?

Tygra betraying him would be the only thing I can think of.
Well maybe he is telling the truth. the dying experience part maybe, or perhaps the curse of ratilla, maybe in that episode Cheetara will be cursed along with Lion-O, allowing her to see just how much Lion loves her, trying to free her from the curse, but getting himsef darker in the process.

Old 02-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #6360
cmangund
Quote:
I would take a break from TC for a while. If the NS doesn't get better, TC will be ruin for me.
Yeah we need a break from the constant fiasco. If things get worst and worst.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 09:38 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #6361
L08e16o
Quote:
Well maybe he is telling the truth. the dying experience part maybe, or perhaps the curse of ratilla, maybe in that episode Cheetara will be cursed along with Lion-O, allowing her to see just how much Lion loves her, trying to free her from the curse, but getting himsef darker in the process.

I don't think the death will, he has to pass trails to get a second chance at living. I think he would fail if he let his heart become darker in the trails.

I feel for the guy.

Last edited by L08e16o; 02-14-2012 at 09:40 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #6362
L08e16o
Quote:
Yeah we need a break from the constant fiasco. If things get worst and worst.
How much more stuff will lion-o have to endure?

Hey you didn't say anything about the new lord of the thundercats.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #6363
cmangund
Quote:
Come on, you expect them to think that way.

I don't think the death will, he has to pass trails to get a second chance at living. I think he would fail if he let his heart become darker in the trails.

I feel for the guy.
One can always hope with all the crew's pattern and storytelling so out of the loop, something like that can happen, bam L/C happen. A simple process of elimination, like holmes always said all possible angles.

I feel for Lion-O too, Our hero is in shambles because of the evil, evil Jelenic and crew. DARN IT!!!!

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 09:49 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #6364
stormbringer
Quote:

With all that Lion-o has had to deal with already, anything else he'll probably snap. As far as the new lord Tygra goes, all I can say is "off with his head".
Old 02-14-2012, 09:47 PM   #6365
cmangund
Quote:

At this point I don't think Lion-O can take anymore. Logically speaking without driving him nuts. But this show is nothing but logical.

You mean Tygra, Tygra can go the nine depths of hell for all I care.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 09:51 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #6366
stormbringer
Quote:
One can always hope with all the crew's pattern and storytelling so out of the loop, something like that can happen, bam L/C happen. A simple process of elimination, like holmes always said all possible angles.

I feel for Lion-O too, Our hero is in shambles because of the evil, evil Jelenic and crew.
Jelenic must be a servant of Mumm-ra himself, to pull this stuff.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #6367
cmangund
Quote:
Jelenic must be a servant of Mumm-ra himself, to pull this stuff.
I think HE IS MUMM-RA himself in a flesh...

Old 02-14-2012, 09:53 PM   #6368
stormbringer
Quote:
Come on, you expect them to think that way.

I feel for the guy.
It's possible Lion-o could become more hardened and closed off, like Claudus. It would be believable considering all the crap Lion-o has been through.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:55 PM   #6369
cmangund
Quote:
It's possible Lion-o could become more hardened and closed off, like Claudus. It would be believable considering all the crap Lion-o has been through.
But despite all that Cladus has a wife so Claudus was successful with his love life. unless Lion-O was born because Claudus was a player...

Old 02-14-2012, 09:55 PM   #6370
L08e16o
Quote:

I feel for Lion-O too, Our hero is in shambles because of the evil, evil Jelenic and crew. DARN IT!!!!

Old 02-14-2012, 09:55 PM   #6371
L08e16o
Quote:
With all that Lion-o has had to deal with already, anything else he'll probably snap. As far as the new lord Tygra goes, all I can say is "off with his head".
I know it would be a struggle for me.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #6372
L08e16o
Quote:
At this point I don't think Lion-O can take anymore. Logically speaking without driving him nuts. But this show is nothing but logical.

You mean Tygra, Tygra can go the nine depths of hell for all I care.

I agree.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:57 PM   #6373
stormbringer
Quote:
I think HE IS MUMM-RA himself in a flesh...

Old 02-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #6374
stormbringer
Quote:
But despite all that Cladus has a wife so Claudus was successful with his love life. unless Lion-O was born because Claudus was a player...

Old 02-14-2012, 10:01 PM   #6375
cmangund
Quote:
I can believe it, Jelenic must hate Lion-o to put him through this. The thing is his beloved Tygra and Cheetara still look terrible for what Cheetara put Lion-o through.
Jelenic was cornered by the WB Bosses to make L/C happening too. So this is the result. The Final Victory will go to L/C no doubt. Especially with all these backlashes, the WB boss will contact Jelenic saying "I told you so". Now start fixing it, since 26Eps alredy done, thus the real fix for L/C maybe startig Ep27, if the show survive the horror and backlashes.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:05 PM   #6376
cmangund
Quote:
It's time for the immortal Panthera to come for Lion-o.
Panthera: My hero, I don't need some crappy flower or hallamark cards to win my heart, you are are always in my heart.

It turns out Panthera is Cheetara's twin sister, identical in DNA level to Cheetara but with good personality. Panthera and Cheetara connected like a seeress or clerics, So they are both the same beeing with one half of the spirit in Panthera and the othe half of the spirit in Cheetara. Only Panthera got all the good stuff with Cheetara the bad stuff.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:10 PM   #6377
L08e16o
Quote:
Panthera: My hero, I don't need some crappy flower or hallamark cards to win my heart, you are are always in my heart.

It turns out Panthera is Cheetara's twin sister, identical in DNA level to Cheetara but with good personality. Panthera and Cheetara connected like a seeress or clerics, So they are both the same beeing with one half of the spirit in Panthera and the othe half of the spirit in Cheetara. Only Panthera got all the good stuff with Cheetara the bad stuff.

Lion-o does something immature, he goes through rejection or loss. He has to learn something again.

When will we learn about the other characters?
Old 02-14-2012, 10:12 PM   #6378
stormbringer
Quote:

Old 02-14-2012, 10:14 PM   #6379
cmangund
Quote:
I just hope this is not the pattern of the show.

Lion-o does something immature, he goes through rejection or loss. He has to learn something again.

When will we learn about the other characters?
Yeah just going crazy the possibilities.

Starting with "Native Son" I guess.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:14 PM   #6380
stormbringer
Quote:
Jelenic was cornered by the WB Bosses to make L/C happening too. So this is the result. The Final Victory will go to L/C no doubt. Especially with all these backlashes, the WB boss will contact Jelenic saying "I told you so". Now start fixing it, since 26Eps alredy done, thus the real fix for L/C maybe startig Ep27, if the show survive the horror and backlashes.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #6381
cmangund
Quote:
So will they end up merging into one being so both halves become whole?
They will, well as long as the result of the merger will not be the manly Mumm-rana...

Old 02-14-2012, 10:18 PM   #6382
stormbringer
Quote:
Yeah just going crazy the possibilities.

Starting with "Native Son" I guess.
What I'm wondering is why is Lion-o the only one that has to learn these "lessons". Lion-o gets messed over by Cheetara, and he has to suffer more?!? Where is her punishment?!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #6383
cmangund
Quote:
I wonder of Jelenic will be able to keep his job after thus backlash?
Well I don't now. But the backlashes are not good for his rep, that's for sure.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:21 PM   #6384
stormbringer
Quote:
They will, well as long as the result of the merger will not be the manly Mumm-rana...

Old 02-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #6385
cmangund
Quote:
What I'm wondering is why is Lion-o the only one that has to learn these "lessons". Lion-o gets messed over by Cheetara, and he has to suffer more?!? Where is her punishment?!
Yeah not fair at all. Tygra got everything easily, Lion-O beaten to the actual death by Jelenic and the crew. Cheetara go willy-wally with Tygra while Lion-O byte the dust, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #6386
stormbringer
Quote:
Well I don't now. But the backlashes are not good for his rep, that's for sure.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #6387
stormbringer
Quote:
Yeah not fair at all. Tygra got everything easily, Lion-O beaten to the actual death by the crew. Cheetara go willy-wally with Tygra while Lion-O byte the dust, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

Clearly Lion-o is just Jelenic's punching bag. He must be a die hard Lion-o hater to come up with this stuff. It's like those awful TCats comics, where thundera is inslaved while Lion-o is in the Book of Omens, and Cheetara blamed him for everything that happened.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:30 PM   #6388
cmangund
Quote:
I don't think either of them could combine to reach Mumm-ranas level of masculinity.
I am not so sure, with Jelenic and crew at the helm of the show, anything can happen, their pattern and motives are so over the place, like one of Holmes villains, its either they are very clever or very stupid, both extremes are the most difficult to gauge, like Holmes always said. So we have to create so many theories for it and at least so far a combination of our theories and discussions are like what happened in EP14 and 15:

-Lion-O got mortally wounded (Lion-O died) , Checked
-Cheetara actually choosing Tygra but caring for Lion-O too, despite calling it officially as close friends, still a care type of feeling(my third scenario model of the triangle and the many derivations after it) Checked
-Lion-O loosing the SoO, Checked
-The focus is still L/C despite T/C running, Checked

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 10:36 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 10:35 PM   #6389
cmangund
Quote:
Clearly Lion-o is just Jelenic's punching bag. He must be a die hard Lion-o hater to come up with this stuff. It's like those awful TCats comics, where thundera is inslaved while Lion-o is in the Book of Omens, and Cheetara blamed him for everything that happened.
Which is why Jelenic and Spaulding mentioned how to make Tygra look good. They think heavily on upstaging Tygra from The OS, like they said. That shows they are bot diehard Tygra fans, no matter how they tried to deny it, the facts speak louder. But WB Bosses ere not, they know the show is about Lion-O like Register said, in the spirit of the OS. so WB Bosses likes Lion-O and prefer L/C.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:42 PM   #6390
stormbringer
Quote:
I am not so sure, with Jelenic and crew at the helm of the show, anything can happen, their pattern and motives are so over the place, like one of Holmes villains, its either they are very clever or very stupid, both extremes are the most difficult to gauge, like Holmes always said. So we have to create so many theories for it and at least so far a combination of our theories and discussions are like what happened in EP14 and 15:

-Lion-O got mortally wounded (Lion-O died) , Checked
-Cheetara actually choosing Tygra but caring for Lion-O too, despite calling it officially as close friends, still a care type of feeling(my third scenario model of the triangle and the many derivations after it) Checked
-Lion-O loosing the SoO, Checked
-The focus is still L/C despite T/C running, Checked
Ah yes, the age old dilemma of how to rationally decipher irrational behavior. In that case Panthera/Cheetara should stay seperate beings, Lion-o can find Panthera and leave with her, the kids, and Snarf. And Tygra and Cheat-tara can destroy each other. Sounds about right to me.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:46 PM   #6391
cmangund
Quote:
Ah yes, the age old dilemma of how to rationally decipher irrational behavior. In that case Panthera/Cheetara should stay seperate beings, Lion-o can find Panthera and leave with her, the kids, and Snarf. And Tygra and Cheat-tara can destroy each other. Sounds about right to me.
Goodbye Tygra and Cheat-tara, We have a kingdom to rebuilt. you guys can destroy each other in your little garden full of crappy flowers.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:47 PM   #6392
stormbringer
Quote:
Which is why Jelenic and Spaulding mentioned how to make Tygra look good. They think heavily on upstaging Tygra from The OS, like they said. That shows they are bot diehard Tygra fans, no matter how they tried to deny it, the facts speak louder. But WB Bosses ere not, they know the show is about Lion-O like Register said, in the spirit of the OS. so WB Bosses likes Lion-O and prefer L/C.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #6393
stormbringer
Quote:
Goodbye Tygra and Cheat-tara, We have a kingdom to rebuilt. you guys can destroy each other in your little garden full of crappy flowers.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #6394
cmangund
Quote:
Then I'd say its time for the WB bosses to step in and put a stop to this foolishnes. Tygra and Cheetara need to start paying for everything theyve done, enough with Lion-o suffering.
Logically speaking WB boss should step in quick. Or maybe they already made the deal with Jelenic and crew, so one season (the first 26 EPs) for Jelenic to get what he wants T/C and Tygra and the next season (the next 26 Eps WB's season 2) will be for Lion-O and L/C to shine.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #6395
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
seriously enough
DarkKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #6396
cmangund
Quote:
I wonder how long it would take before Cheetara starting going on the prowl? You know Tygra won't be able to trust Cheat-tara anymore than Lion-o could.
Once Tygra outlived his usefullness, Cheetara will leave Tygra that's for sure.

Yeah with all the manipulative skill cheat-tara has. Tygra must always be ready for the unexpected.

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 11:07 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #6397
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
seriously enough
cool avatar!

Last edited by cmangund; 02-14-2012 at 11:07 PM..
Old 02-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #6398
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
Quote:
cool avatar!
yeah........ thanks. i feeling pretty akward
Old 02-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #6399
DarkKnight
im gonna blow your mind
i think you guys may be taking this too far.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:07 PM   #6400
cmangund
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
i think you guys may be taking this too far.
Taking what, the fight?