TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > Plun-Darr Marketplace > Buy Sell Trade

Old 07-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
Ok my obsession is Mumm Ra. ive owned the energizer batter offer one, series one and two, even a south American one.
Now i have had to part with them as a new baby arrived.
PLEASE PLEASE are there any kind souls out there who would trade or sell me a moc LJN Mumm ra, from series one, two or three?
LiarDice Films is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #2
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
Has no body got a spare MOC LJN Mumm ra? on the whole forum?
I will trade my Mumm Ra proof sheet of his tomb AND an orginal Dave Bullock storyboard hand sketched when he was asked to work on the canned WB film
Old 07-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #3
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
Attached pic from above
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cf4367d2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	303.3 KB
ID:	1290
Old 07-05-2012, 05:22 AM   #4
test
You don't stand a chance
Honestly mate I think most of us on this forum are figure collectors ..... with a few exceptions obviously. And although Im sure the item you have is a highly collectable piece I would never consider trading my moc mumm ra for it. But thats just me because im strictly just a figure/vehicle/playset collector. but thats just me and there could be someone out there who is willing to trade if they are hardcore and want everything thundercats related. Looks like a great find though mate .....couldnt you raise the money by selling it and then buy a moc mumm ra ?? Im sure some collectors would pay good money for it.
test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #5
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
My phylosophy is to trade and share. This is the main reason I'm willing to give this up. Mocs are on eBay but I hate PayPal and how their ethics work. I know collectors who hoard more than one of a fig hence the offer. Amazing piece worth 600usd just too big to display now I'm married with a young daughter
Old 07-05-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
test
You don't stand a chance
Yeah I agree with you on paypal .... they have screwed me over several times and put me on some stupid pending payment scheme where any payment I get is held for 21 days because of all the overseas purchases I make on my figures. Apparently they seem to think im a high risk seller because I buy a lot from america. Although I have argued with them several times about the fact that I dont know how buying from overseas affects my selling lol ..... it makes no sense to me and I think the whole ebay/paypal partners in corruption scam is getting way out of hand.

but anyway rant over lol .... Im sure you'll find someone eventually who will trade as like you say there are a lot of collectors who have duplicates (and a large budget to match) .... sigh if only I had a bigger budget to enhance my collection.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #7
LiarDice Films
Award winning director
Thanks, yeah PayPal have their own laws and of they want to pick on you then they will. Same with eBay.
Have you seen the AFA moc thunderwings and Luna lashers on eBay? That guy always lists them 6000usd for a produced fig in slightly I diff packaging. I think he'll be waiting and funding eBay with fees for a long time!
Old 07-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #8
test
You don't stand a chance
lol yeah .... I mean I know thunderwings lion-o is extremely rare and with AFA grading he's practically one of a kind ... but that price is absurd. Maybe 2000 would be a bit more realistic but oh well. Its his listing and he's free to list it for what he thinks its worth but he will be very lucky if anyone parts with that sort of money for it.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
Optimus Paul
Thunder Kitty
I have a Mumm-ra with ravage at the graders.
Will only trade for a Lion-o.
Optimus Paul is offline   Reply With Quote