TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums > The Lair - Thundercats Discussion > Thundercats Toys and Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
Fist Pounder
Thunder Kitty
I know I read we can expect to see mummras tank early next year.

But I wouldnt mind hunting for a few more action figures between now and christmas.

We need slythe but also a lizard minion without the tank. Which I know is possible because there where a couple of different lizards in slythes army.

I thought I read more stuff to come in november but if its not confirmed I wont hold my breath.

I suppose what spock said was correct. In time you will find having is not so satisfying as wanting. It is not logical but it is often true.

I know when I saw on tru web site that they had thundercats that I was checking in there a couple times a week a couple weeks prior to there actual shipment. And then one week I finally hit pay dirt and they had the thundertank.

I was happy but really it looked lonely with snarf as a driver and no more cats or the lizard cannon with lizard I was pining for.

Within a couple of weeks 2 more visits I had everything I wanted minus grune who I passed up in favor of lizard cannon but when I found another grune he was mine and havent gotten another action figure besides sgt kup and scourge from transformers, and today old spock from the most recent movie Im going to pick up as he may be the last spock potrayed by leonard nimoy we will ever see.

Dont get me wrong I love looking at my collection of new cats but not having anything to look forward to is the pits. Maybe next time I wont get all i want at once.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
Joe Moore
Administrator
This is currently being discussed, for the most part, here:

http://www.thundercats.ws/bandai-rev...powercon-6019/
Closed Thread